OT: Teh Philidelphia Severty Sixers Vs. Atlanta Hawks | Game 7 | 8:00 EST | JS’s Goodest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
D005C6B5-4F8B-4D7F-B78D-AAD9F1B6D5CB.png

skagittarius

Jan 18, 2016
PNW
Hopefully my Dad back in PA can find the game on FIOS. He's all dorked up changing cable providers recently and wasn't able (fortunately) to find the Phillies game when I spoke with him an hour ago.

Reactions: JXC

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hopefully my Dad back in PA can find the game on FIOS. He's all dorked up changing cable providers recently and wasn't able (fortunately) to find the Phillies game when I spoke with him an hour ago.
Phillies games this weekend were all only on Peacock (Comcast’s streaming platform).

This game will be on TNT nationally.

Reactions: JXC

skagittarius

Jan 18, 2016
PNW
Phillies games this weekend were all only on Peacock (Comcast’s streaming platform).

Thanks. I'm glad he didn't know (Peacock; steaming!). That would have have set him off. Not sure went into that from a programming perspective, but it's unfortunate that an 80 yr old father and his 50 yr old son that lives 3000 miles away couldn't connect over a ball game on Father's day. It's one of the few things he and I had in common.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thanks. I'm glad he didn't know (Peacock; steaming!). That would have have set him off. Not sure went into that from a programming perspective, but it's unfortunate that an 80 yr old father and his 50 yr old son that lives 3000 miles away couldn't connect over a ball game on Father's day. It's one of the few things he and I had in common.
I agree, it really doesn’t make any sense but here we are.

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad