OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Let’s Do This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The fast pace obviously helps compared to baseball, but not showing empty seats helps the atmosphere too. Wish I could hear the court noise a little more, or it’s a little flat sounding.

But I am entertained.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Jo's good on offense and near elite for a big but he's not worth 30% usage.
Gotta run at least some of the time to maximize these lineups.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I'm interested to see how the second half goes, at least before they go deep into the bench. I still have no idea what to expect from this team on a neutral court.

Memphis is not a team that usually struggles to finish either.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I'm interested to see how the second half goes, at least before they go deep into the bench. I still have no idea what to expect from this team on a neutral court.

Memphis is not a team that usually struggles to finish either.
Sixers quietly have built an excellent bench. Al, Thybulle, Burks, GR3, Kork is a really good unit.

the optimist in me feels the lack of crowd noise helps Bretts offense since its all based on nonverbal cues.
Our poor road splits are mostly due to poor communication in hostile environments.
You wont see them hit 22 3's like on Christmas but the baseline of offensive production should go up.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I went in to our local Lids store that just reopened. They had 2 76ers hats there for $6.00 so with the 20% discount I get, they were $4.80. And yet I didn't buy them since there is no demand for them in Canada. Sucks...nice hats too. I thought of you all.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yay sports. Allegedly taken at a strip club in Atlanta.

Harlow claims that it's an old picture but from what i've read the mask that Williams is wearing is the one that NBA players got in a bag going into the bubble in Disney.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This Pelicans/Nuggets game is close to the broadcast level of that Heat game from the other day that I was complaining about.

Edit: I'm confused as shit now. I tried watching the Pelicans/Nuggets game but it was on the League Pass, which I don't have, and a "you have to subscribe" message popped up. I hit cancel. I went back to watching the Yankees/Nats and then hit last channel and have been watching this basketball game for a while now. I figured NBAtv started showing it. Nope, this is on NBAtv. I swear to god if I get charged for this somehow i'm going to riot. I can watch the Pelicans channel now but the Nuggets channel still comes up with the subscribe message.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
This Pelicans/Nuggets game is close to the broadcast level of that Heat game from the other day that I was complaining about.

Edit: I'm confused as shit now. I tried watching the Pelicans/Nuggets game but it was on the League Pass, which I don't have, and a "you have to subscribe" message popped up. I hit cancel. I went back to watching the Yankees/Nats and then hit last channel and have been watching this basketball game for a while now. I figured NBAtv started showing it. Nope, this is on NBAtv. I swear to god if I get charged for this somehow i'm going to riot. I can watch the Pelicans channel now but the Nuggets channel still comes up with the subscribe message.

Things seem a little messed up now. I subscribe to the NBA both through DirecTV and streaming on Apple TV/computer/etc. I can watch the games via streaming but when I try on DirecTV I get a message telling me that I need to subscribe. I figure I’ll wait until the real games start and if I’m still not getting the games on DirecTV I’ll call them.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad