OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Let’s Do This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
This bubble thing is going to be a ****show. Anything to keep the masses distracted I guess.

I normally never bet home teams but my international book gave out some ridiculous lines on the Sixers making the C Finals, Finals, and winning the whole thing so ive got some skin in the game in that regard.

Its pains me to say but I also took Dallas on the same lines.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
This is funny though from Embiid...looks like Manute there..

Echi5fCU8AAUxGl.jpeg

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
I don't really care about Woj, but if I had the opportunity to send a coorespondence to that jerkoff senator after his bullshit dogwhistling letter to the NBA, it would say the same thing, except I would add "you f***ing f***" to the end of it.
Its' FN disgusting. This guy is paid and treated handsomely to represent the American people. We have 130K dead and counting, cases going up every day, and the economy in ruins as a result. This POS is taking the time to write a letter to the NBA scolding them for allowing social causes to be displayed on the back of their jerseys. He should obliterated by his constituents.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
No problem what so ever with Shake Milton at PG in a vacuum. Kid is a baller and they need to get him more involved. That being said, Ben Simmons at PF is a desperation move by Brett Brown. It was an absolute disaster when he tried it against Toronto during the playoffs last year. Simmons and Embiid together is questionable as it is, those two at PF and C is a disaster.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Dont they have rings that track them? Do they beep Battle Royale style when they cross an invisible line?
I'm guessing he's staying at the Grand Floridian. The GF has regular guests staying at the hotel as well, well part of it. There is a blue fence that cuts the property in half to keep the guests away from the players and the players from the guests. I'm guessing when he went out to pick up his food, he went outside of the fenced in area and now has to quarantine

philly_28

Valar Morghulis
Apr 9, 2007
He was looking good before Rudy Gobert set the whole world on fire.

The "funny" thing is that in hindsight he probably saved a lot of lifes with his stupidity/recklessness. If he didn't test positive, how much longer would sports leagues have kept going? 2 days, 4 days, a week? That's a lot of crowded arenas, a lot of undetected community spread...

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Joel Embiid Reacts To Ben Simmons Likely Playing Power Forward For Sixers

“I feel like this move will even be better than being a starting point guard because he is so great defensively. Offensively, when he has a chance he is probably one of the fastest guys in the league. Just getting rebounds, pushing the transition, and finding shooters. In half-court play we can use him in a lot of ways. Pick and roll or we could play out of the post. I think we’re going to be great.”

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->