OT: Teh Philadelphia Severty Sixers: Let’s Do This For JS’s Goodest and Bestest Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I got NBA2K20 for free.

I made a shooting guard. He is on the Severty Sixers. Comes off the bench. He has a neon green Zorro stache and an enormous neon-white afro. The Child calls him Bob Ross, but he is actually named Beeftavius Fondle.

Embiid played one game and then got a season ending injury.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Gym isn't the game. No idea if Ben will shoot. Different if he feels confident taking them in the game with NBA defender closing speed. Although, he'll have to make a couple before they aren't guarding him from the FT line and actually defend him that far out.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I got NBA2K20 for free.

I made a shooting guard. He is on the Severty Sixers. Comes off the bench. He has a neon green Zorro stache and an enormous neon-white afro. The Child calls him Bob Ross, but he is actually named Beeftavius Fondle.

Embiid played one game and then got a season ending injury.
PlayStation plus?

I downloaded it last week and have dabbled. I did a franchise mode with the Sixers and started last off-season. I signed Kawhi and resigned Butler. I sim most of it, but it seems like someone is getting hurt every third game, it's absurd.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I wasn't. I had a little bit of ORL-LAC on and didn't notice anything super weird though. It felt like a normal preseason broadcast.

The sound was as if they were, obviously, in a room by themselves and there was no court noise besides an extremely muted whistle when it was blown. Absolutely nothing.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
The sound was as if they were, obviously, in a room by themselves and there was no court noise besides an extremely muted whistle when it was blown. Absolutely nothing.

That does sound awful. It looks like the game you watched and the one I caught were in different venues, so maybe that was the difference.

The Sixers-Grizz scrimmage on Friday is in the same venue as ORL-LAC, so hopefully that was it. PHL-OKC on Sunday is in the same place as the Heat game though.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
That does sound awful. It looks like the game you watched and the one I caught were in different venues, so maybe that was the difference.

The Sixers-Grizz scrimmage on Friday is in the same venue as ORL-LAC, so hopefully that was it. PHL-OKC on Sunday is in the same place as the Heat game though.

This Trailblazers/Pacers match-up is much better than the one last night. I can actually hear players sneakers and yelling.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Watching the Lakers vs the T Wolves.....it's kind of weird with the fake crowd noise. It's almost like a bad DJ at a wedding....doesn't really flow with the game. They need to apply some kind of Ai tech to it...

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad