OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers: We'll Make You Tap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I obviously couldn't catch the game, but great ****ing win.

giphy.gif

I’m gonna need to see your Authentic Fan card.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Jo Jo was a beast tonight. Chuck keep grinding on Ben so he improves next. Brett with the play out of bounds to get Ben to the line too. This team needs to just all play at same time.

Reactions: JXC

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Don't know much about NBA defenses but it looked like they were daring Boston to beat them with midrange shots. Every team does, but it looked like they were taking it to the extreme. Going over every screen and Jojo protecting the rim deep in the paint- not even challenging ball handlers. Looked like it was going to be death by a thousand papercuts for a while there lol.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Don't know much about NBA defenses but it looked like they were daring Boston to beat them with midrange shots. Every team does, but it looked like they were taking it to the extreme. Going over every screen and Jojo protecting the rim deep in the paint- not even challenging ball handlers. Looked like it was going to be death by a thousand papercuts for a while there lol.
I didn’t notice this at the time but you’re right.

There are some coaches who believe that if you limit your opponent’s rates of a) getting to the rim and b) shooting stationary three pointers, you’ve got a good defense.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Jo Jo was a beast tonight. Chuck keep grinding on Ben so he improves next. Brett with the play out of bounds to get Ben to the line too. This team needs to just all play at same time.
I really like their five at the end of the game: Simmons, Embiid, Thybulle, Richardson, Harris.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Someone explain to me why Simmons didn’t just dunk the ball there? Is he trying to get more practice shooting foul shots?

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Ben has hit all his foul shots so far under 2 minutes 4/4. The rest of team, not.

This quarter has been all foul shots. Like 40 combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad