OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers: We'll Make You Tap

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Bertans would be solid off the bench. He has been lights out. That being said a #1 might be abit much for him..

I completely understand not wanting to give up the one first they can trade for a frontcourt guy, but someone is giving a 1 unless he goes super cold from 3. I don't think that's even up for debate.

They do have some excellent 2nds that can be used in deals, probably in combination with Scott.

Reactions: sa cyred

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Alright, so Simmons, Embiid, Richardson, and Horford have all missed time due to injury and mid December

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I like Bertans but I don’t think another big is really going to move the needle for the Sixers very much. It sounds like the Kings might make Bogdanovich available, I think someone like him would be a better fit.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Barkley points out what drives me crazy about Simmons (well, one of the things) - when he doesn’t have the ball he turns into a spectator. He should moving, cutting to the basket, posting up, whatever- just get the hell involved in the offense instead of just hanging around the low post.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Good comments by Tobi about the Embiid criticism from Shaq...classy approach

Joel responded to Shaq's challenge...be aggressive..sustain it. Keep the motor runnin...

Reactions: Jack Straw

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Stevens outsmarted himself at the end there.
Simmons shoots 57 from the line but the Sixers halfcourt offense late in games converts at probably less than that.

At home with the #1 defense?
I'd have just stayed at home, trapped Embiid, and then rotated to everyone but Simmons.

Reactions: Carter Hart
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad