Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
tenor.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Honestly the best part about that fight was when KAT was getting sent off, no one even glanced at him like the waste he is.

Everyone was cheering and clowning along with Embiid. You know that eats at KAT

Embiid

*Injured
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
At least the Sixers fight.....Flyers still bore me with their mediocrity. Buddy asked if I wanted to go to the Flyers game vs Montreal next week....said no thanks. 8 or so years ago would have jumped at the chance...

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
It’s never gonna end haha

Jo from the top rope!

But seriously tho, the responses to the "fight" are asinine.
All these calls for massive suspensions from fans of other teams is indicative of their fear of this Sixer team.
They're praying this physical, confident, defensive juggernaut still in its infancy is not for real.

We have to be smarter. NBA teams are the PETTIEST and will do w/e to stop our momentum
Mike Scott cheap flagrant 2 vs Hawks. Jo/Simmons vs Wolves.
Curryball/Silver era refs are not used to a team this big and this physical actually executing.
Reason for all the bs fouls in quarters 1-3 thru the first 4 games.

As for the game. @JojoTheWhale Ya gotta play Korkmaz. He's an NBA player.
Jumpshot, handle, body control are all plus at this level. He's dirt cheap and they need his skillset.
And he's young w upside. He'll be 22 this whole season.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
As for the game. @JojoTheWhale Ya gotta play Korkmaz. He's an NBA player.
Jumpshot, handle, body control are all plus at this level. He's dirt cheap and they need his skillset.
And he's young w upside. He'll be 22 this whole season.

He should be a good Shooter. He hasn't been yet. I'm not buying in until/unless that's consistent.

I would add length as a positive for him too. His arms are short and his reactions are slow, but being 6'7" w/o shoes does help.

phillydownsouth

Giroux is your daddy
Sep 18, 2019
Good, because the Flyers ain't it. League has actively made the game soft.

Yeah, aside from the limited skill, i miss guys like Cote, Carcillo, and Rinaldo. Was always fun to see some guys have some actual grit and put fear in the other teams eyes.

A mad Carcillo or mad Rinaldo was not good for the other team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->