OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are here to Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
With Fultz, I 99% gave up on him after his rookie year, so this past year I often forgot he was on the team. His high #1 overall pick salary was one of the death knells, as the Sixers might hand out 3 max extensions this summer, it didn't make sense cap wise to keep such an expensive project.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I was of the opinion years ago that BBref was the best site on the Internet. I'm not sure if that's still the case but it's got to be up there.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
I was of the opinion years ago that BBref was the best site on the Internet. I'm not sure if that's still the case but it's got to be up there.
Between BBref and nba.com/stats you could find out anything you want to know about pro hoops. Add in sportsRef and hoopmath for the college game.

Reactions: Jtown

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018

I like how simple the interface is. To nitpick, I think the data should be updated.

There are sites with better data sets, though they still lack the functionality of the sports references.

Reactions: baudib1

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Yeah, like 10-15 years ago the sites were just stunning. I think they've added more information but it's not quite as easy to use.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
While I like the pick up of Boban.....he is pretty slow and lumbering. Not the best fit for BB'S system but he eats some minutes and provides decent spot duty and production. Better than Amir. Big body as well....but they still need a better back up to Embiid.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
While I like the pick up of Boban.....he is pretty slow and lumbering. Not the best fit for BB'S system but he eats some minutes and provides decent spot duty and production. Better than Amir. Big body as well....but they still need a better back up to Embiid.

I think Brown is getting Boban and these other guys minutes now mainly to see what they can do. I would hope that when things get more serious Bolden would be getting more backup minutes than Boban.

Reactions: Carter Hart

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Dell Demps fired in NOLA. Kinda weird timing, guess ownership is pissed a moody AD is still around, only reasonable explanation.

They should hire Hinkie to be the new GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad