OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are here to Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
did simmons play at all? haven't seen him, except following lebron, like a puppy at practice eariler.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
did simmons play at all? haven't seen him, except following lebron, like a puppy at practice eariler.
Yeah he has played...he had a drive in the paint and was like 4 feet from the basket and kicked it out...lol. He has been ok ...Magic and Lebron have a briefcase full of money waiting for him after the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: gertbfrobe16

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah he has played...he had a drive in the paint and like 4 feet from the basket and kicked it out...lol. He has been ok ...Magic and Lebron have a briefcase full of money waiting for him after the game.
yea i see they just put him in.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
What are yall watching?
Team LeBron was getting smoked until they gave Simmons the lionshare of ballhandling duties.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Poor Embiid looks so slow and uncoordinated out there, he's not really an exhibition type of baller, not like it matters.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Im mad they didnt get to 200 with all these 3's and minimal defense.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Not like this team wasn't already cursed...

At the worst, if we can avoid the jinx, it will set some facts straight, so the tanking years stop expanding from 3 to 5 to 8 to infinity. Also, it's a nice poke in the eye to the VanGundy's of the world, forever an enemy of the Process.

Reactions: Jack Straw

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
i remember when the games were the entertainment. and the greatest scorer of all time didn't need 3 point shots to get 50 points.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
i remember when the games were the entertainment. and the greatest scorer of all time didn't need 3 point shots to get 50 points.
While I fully agree with your post, it comes off as "Get off my lawn."

But I digress, lawns are delicate living things, that need to be respected and treated correctly. Sure, it's ok for an occasional picnic, or the infrequent and short duration of a game of catch. But it is important not to trample on the grass, lest it be killed and the beautiful green oasis spoiled and marred by patches of dead/dying grass, or even worse, the unpleasant addition of litter (be it organic or man-made). A healthy lawn is a sight to behold, and should be revered as such that the owner saw to its care and upkeep in a diligent and dutiful manner. /rant

Last edited:

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
While I fully agree with your post, it comes off as "Get off my lawn."

But I digress, lawns are delicate living things, that need to be respected and treated correctly. Sure, it's ok for an occasional picnic, or the infrequent and short duration of a game of catch. But it is important not to trample on the grass, lest it be killed and the beautiful green oasis spoiled and marred by patches of dead/dying grass, or even worse, the unpleasant addition of litter (be it organic or man-made). A healthy lawn is a sight to behold, and should be revered as such that the owner saw to its care and upkeep in a diligent and dutiful manner. /rant
before you, get off my lawn, pick up those turds your dog left.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
im going to say if the sixers are one and done out of the playoffs, if they dont fire bb, it could get really ugly, i mean every player we traded could walk and possibly simmons which we tanked for.

to be honest i think the rebuild would have been success if they hired a good coach and didnt have to trade for so many players because bb doesnt know how to coach.

like i said, this season is a major turning point on what happens to the future of this team.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
Last night i had a dream (er, nightmare) that Embiid died. Real or not, SI can f*** right off if their cover jinx is gonna be scaring me like that in the middle of the night. So you know what? "Out for a week" sounds pretty good to me right now. I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad