OT: Teh Philadelphia Seventy Sixers are here to Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Sixers defense is always bad.
Shouldve never let Lloyd Pierce go. That dude will be an incredible coach at this level for a long time.

He could really scheme and motivate a defense. Lange's been over his head since game 1.

I'll say it again if you like easy money the Atlanta Hawks are already competitive and will only get better. They have the 2nd best young core in the East after the Sixers.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
They should have blown out that Knicks team but at least they won....Tobi and Bobi with Serena was funny. Serena looked like a dwarf in between them.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Fultz presser in Orlando.

The kid just doesn't ever take responsibility for his faults. Blamed the coaching staff, blamed the medical staff. Still saying his has TOS and he couldn't feel his hand.

I wonder how the crowd reaction is when he returns. You sit down and start pointing fingers will make you the enemy real quick.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Fultz presser in Orlando.

The kid just doesn't ever take responsibility for his faults. Blamed the coaching staff, blamed the medical staff. Still saying his has TOS and he couldn't feel his hand.

I wonder how the crowd reaction is when he returns. You sit down and start pointing fingers will make you the enemy real quick.

He may be booed more than any athlete in recent memory coming into town.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Right now Brown is just getting acquainted with his new players, seeing first hand what they can and can't do (you can only rely on scouting reports so far).
It'll take a month to get everyone on the same page, so look for this team to jell toward the end of March.
You can see they've lost the flow they had before all the changes.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

They literally just threw this kid in the trade for no reason lol.

I thought he was the 2nd best big in that whole draft.

It sounds like he's going to play up here in March. Interesting dynamic with wanting to play him, but not too much as they're limited to paying him 3.1 or less as a starting salary if they want to re-sign him.

Hopefully he can at least stay healthy, even if it's not here.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
How pathetic do you have to be to boo a 20 year old youve never met and know nothing about?

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
How pathetic do you have to be to boo a 20 year old youve never met and know nothing about?

Honestly? Pretty easy. lol

Also, it's pretty immature of him to come out and make lies about his situation instead of just manning up and take blame for these 2 years. The dude got coddled by the Sixers, his teammates went out there and defended him, the crowd gave him a standing over from his lame ass triple double. He was supported like no other here, he doesn't know how good he got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad