Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Shit...I didn't realize that Ross is in Orlando, he was BORN in Portland. lol

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

Some efficiency #s for everyone. It only gets better the deeper you go. There are basically 2 other guys who have shot the 3 ball as well as Harris on that kind of volume the last 2 years.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

Some efficiency #s for everyone. It only gets better the deeper you go. There are basically 2 other guys who have shot the 3 ball as well as Harris on that kind of volume the last 2 years.

who is setting him that pick? Big difference when its a guy like Galinari who can stretch the floor, vs Embiid who you don't want shooting threes.

This is a win now move for a coach that is desperate to save his job and has no concern for the future. To make a win now move reeks of desperation , when Golden State is as great as ever. This team still has no true ball handler and late game decision maker.

And this makes ben the 5th option on offense. Are we really going to max out a guy who is a 5th option? What does that tell you ?

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Ok, between the Griffin & Harris deal, do the Clippers have enough to steal Anthony Davis?

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a fan of the trade and like some have said, I'd likely prioritize re-signing him over Butler at this point if it comes down to one or the other. Now, they shouldn't have an issue signing them both, but if for some reason, it came down to one or the other, I'd choose Harris based on fit, probably.

For the rest of this year, Temple is the guy that makes the most sense to me in a trade because of his on-ball defense. Matthews seems like a pretty safe bet as a buyout.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
They are loaded with assetts and cap space and are a premier fa destination. Jerry west knows ehat he is doing

Trade for Davis and sign Kawhi in the offseason. Screws Boston & Toronto simultaneously.

Elton playing 4-dimensional chess out here.

Reactions: BigToe and Jtown

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
who is setting him that pick? Big difference when its a guy like Galinari who can stretch the floor, vs Embiid who you don't want shooting threes.

There's not a jump with those metrics with Gallo On/Off the floor.

A key part of this will be Butler's willingness to shoot. The hesitancy in taking those has started falling off, but it needs to keep trending that way.

They are loaded with assetts and cap space and are a premier fa destination. Jerry west knows ehat he is doing

There's a clear path to the Lakers being the second best team in LA even with LeBron. Maybe Rich Paul just flexes his muscles and gets it done, but as far as maneuvering, Jerry's running circles around Magic right now.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

XDevilBoiX

Jan 29, 2011
flk3r4.jpg

What’s not to like? We tanked to build a contending roster for the next 4-5 years, I really liked that ownership backed their words of wanting to win the title and willing to pay the tax here unlike the other owner who’s not backing his word.

It’s Championship(s) or bust time. The assets are what they are, used to get guys to help win.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
There's not a jump with those metrics with Gallo On/Off the floor.

A key part of this will be Butler's willingness to shoot. The hesitancy in taking those has started falling off, but it needs to keep trending that way.

There's a clear path to the Lakers being the second best team in LA even with LeBron. Maybe Rich Paul just flexes his muscles and gets it done, but as far as maneuvering, Jerry's running circles around Magic right now.

Butler needs to be the primary ball handler. He is not an off the ball guy. Brown has designed an offense in which Simmons is too involved in the half court. If Ben wants to go coast to caost for an easy layup have at it, but in the half court I just want him crashing the offensive glass. NBA Basketball Player Stats - Assist to Turnover Ratio Ben is not a pg, so lets stop forcing this to happen and admit the guy has a limited role in the halfcourt. He is pure sex running the break .

But right now Half court wise Jimmy should be running things.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Butler needs to be the primary ball handler. He is not an off the ball guy. Brown has designed an offense in which Simmons is too involved in the half court. If Ben wants to go coast to caost for an easy layup have at it, but in the half court I just want him crashing the offensive glass. NBA Basketball Player Stats - Assist to Turnover Ratio Ben is not a pg, so lets stop forcing this to happen and admit the guy has a limited role in the halfcourt. He is pure sex running the break .

But right now Half court wise Jimmy should be running things.

They've been trying this for the last ~3 weeks. It's a request Butler has had at almost every stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad