Recalled/Assigned: Teddy Blueger Blue, You're My Goat, 2nd Fiddle To Nobody! thread

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I won't pass judgement for a few games. He wasn't given a great deal of time, which is slightly odd because of how the score was for a better portion of it.

I'm excited for the guy though. He is very obviously a great AHL player, and I think he has some transferrable skills to the NHL game.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Brassard traded days after Blueger makes his debut. Coincidence? I think not.

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Reactions: DegenX

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
In Jan. 30 T. Blueger became 23rd Latvian NHL player, two days later he has become 16th goal scorer and 3rd who has scored with his 1st SOG. 4 of those 16 players have scored in their 2nd career game and one of them was R. Balcers who's playing for Senators just less than a month ago.

Reactions: Kalv and DegenX

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Blueger looks like one of those heady players that almost always seems to be in the right position (whether it's offensively or defensively).

Hopefully he continues to get more ice time. I think he can make that 4th line very effective along with old man Cullen.

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
Thought the best part was the play to keep it in at the blue line.

And does Cullen think he’s Crosby? He actually makes those passes often.
Cullen's IQ is one of the biggest reasons he can still be effective at his age IMO, also his speed. Weird its like he's found the fountain of youth because he's only got better as the season has progressed.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Really hoping Sullivan has the wisdom to use TB at wing. It will open up many possibilities I never considered even a year ago.

A few people mentioned Sullivan said he handled the swing out well, so we shall see.

Hoping he can stick and eventually play with Guentzel at some point. Those two have serious chemistry when they are put together.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Definitely looks smart enough to be an everday 4th liner/PKer, now lets see how much offensive upside there is.

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
Teddy Snipe Blueger was a WBS snipe in 17-18 and is a top snipe in 18-19, look at his WBS +/- it appears he's where he has to bee. I mean what did you expect? I believe that his snipe will decrease after his own NHL debut emotions settle down and what not but he can snipe and I hope he will snipe some good one.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Teddy Snipe Blueger was a WBS snipe in 17-18 and is a top snipe in 18-19, look at his WBS +/- it appears he's where he has to bee. I mean what did you expect? I believe that his snipe will decrease after his own NHL debut emotions settle down and what not but he can snipe and I hope he will snipe some good one.

This quote shall be immortalized.

Teddy Snipes

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
From the first few games i can tell this kid can stick. He's so smart, surprisingly quick and has a bomb of a shot. Hope he gets a permanent spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad