Recalled/Assigned: Teddy Blueger Blue, You're My Goat, 2nd Fiddle To Nobody! thread

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
I think Teddy’s progression at the NHL this year is a perfect example of how seasoning in the AHL does not hurt progression in terms of development.

Also, I think he is a much more impactful player at center than wing. His zone entries, and support behind the F1 has been remarkable. Especially considering how much Kessel cheats and quits on pressure.
keep kessel with blue at center and move geno to the "3rd"( wink wink) line. everyone is happy.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thought this deserved a bump and I can't find a different Blueger post. Rip her open boys.

Well, obviously he's a NHL player on the rise to stardom. Can't we just start a Teddy is Goat thread?

Maybe change the title? "Blue, You're My Goat, 2nd Fiddle To Nobody!"
uU07Pa4.gif

I'd support that.

Looking forward to him progressing, more, and hope his current play is the beginning to better things. Keep on Blueging along...! In the end, despite my feelings, he's still a Pen and I want him to succeed.

Edit: Plus @Jesse is coming out with a piece dedicated to Teddy. I look forward to reading it.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Blueger's really running with it this year. I'd have liked him to center a great 4th line for us but he's showing he's more than capable as a 3C.

Kind of incredible that he's secured himself a protection spot going into the draft, even over Zucker if it came down to it.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

LRS87

Oct 7, 2020
Said it b4, next William Karlsson. Gives me hope about Kasper Bjorkvist cause he's taking a while to develop too.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Said it b4, next William Karlsson. Gives me hope about Kasper Bjorkvist cause he's taking a while to develop too.
Karlsson has a bit more offensive pop (although he has way more offensive zone starts...but the comparison is not bad_, it would be interesting to see what he could do with more o zone starts...however their underlaying numbers are similar considering usage...good call...

LRS87

Oct 7, 2020
Karlsson has a bit more offensive pop (although he has way more offensive zone starts...but the comparison is not bad_, it would be interesting to see what he could do with more o zone starts...however their underlaying numbers are similar considering usage...good call...
Bluegar given a 2C role with a Bonino type 3C wouldn’t be a bad idea IF we want to move Geno to wing. I’m very high on Bluegar but I don’t see a difference between him, William Karlsson, or Cirelli really.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Bluegar given a 2C role with a Bonino type 3C wouldn’t be a bad idea IF we want to move Geno to wing. I’m very high on Bluegar but I don’t see a difference between him, William Karlsson, or Cirelli really.
I just liked your take very much but I'll have to dis you now for that Geno winger point:laugh::laugh:

LRS87

Oct 7, 2020
I just liked your take very much but I'll have to dis you now for that Geno winger point:laugh::laugh:
I’m saying if that’s the route we go haha. I’m not advocating for it but it’s a possibility next year if Bluegar continues his pace imo.

Reactions: vodeni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad