WC: Team Canada Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Canada's goaltending is atrocious, worst at this tournament than I can remember in a while. Lets not let a 10-0 win over South Korea and a 7-1 win over Denmark make us feel better about things. Would love if Jones came over, but its extraordinarily unlikely.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
McElhinney showed enough in these last two games, even with weak opposition, to at least inspire some confidence. Two full games and only one goal tipped by his own defenceman. Since he's on track to play the Finland game we should at least know if Canada's goaltending has a chance to be adequate at the tournament.

I liked that Peters gave Chabot osme more minutes in this last game. Great skating and the one really nice pass up ice to McDavid. Overhandled the puck a few times though. Barzal will have the watch the overhandling as well, but at least he has looked like Canada's second best forward to this point.

Mogi

May 4, 2018
Canada's goaltending is atrocious, worst at this tournament than I can remember in a while. Lets not let a 10-0 win over South Korea and a 7-1 win over Denmark make us feel better about things. Would love if Jones came over, but its extraordinarily unlikely.

How can you say it's atrocious when only goal McBackup let in was Paraykos own tip-in?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
McDavid and Barzal put on a show today.

Pretty deadly 1-2 punch to roll their lines out one after the other. Both easily could have had a few more points.

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
Reactions: Polar Vortex

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
McDavid and Barzal put on a show today.

Pretty deadly 1-2 punch to roll their lines out one after the other. Both easily could have had a few more points.

he was better, showed flashes and spurts of wanting to control a full game, but I'm still expecting more.

Bear12Good

Dec 7, 2015
Russia
They invited him to Team Canada? And he declined??
I dont know)
med_1411421624_1399577297_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad