Team Branding Thread (Logo, Colors, Uniforms, etc.)

What should the Seattle NHL franchise be called?

• Total voters

Last Gleaming

Jul 21, 2013
Think I favor Totems of the ones listed here. Thunderbirds could be good also if they were to buy the trademark from the junior club.

Anyone dig the name Seattle Wanderers? An attempt at a compromise name that has some classic feel...can reference the maritime industry, the migratory nature of the salmon species of the region, even the people themselves...

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Think I favor Totems of the ones listed here. Thunderbirds could be good also if they were to buy the trademark from the junior club.

Anyone dig the name Seattle Wanderers? An attempt at a compromise name that has some classic feel...can reference the maritime industry, the migratory nature of the salmon species of the region, even the people themselves...

And the team isn't going to pick a name where they only have to rebrand it a few years later.

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
This would have been PERFECT if the Coyotes had been moved to Seattle a couple of years ago.

kingscups

Jun 5, 2008
California
Hoping this name list is to keep all the excitement and anticipation up. Then once the announcement comes, they pull something from left field, because these all suck.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Would the WSHL Seattle Totems change their name to avoid confusion if that's what's chosen?

Probably won't select that name as I'd guess WSHL the team may have trademarks (or at least a history of using the name).

(When the San Jose Sharks were looking for their name, they decided they would not use a name that any other pro team used in North America. Plus they had a few other criteria: can't abbreviate, emotion evoked.)

Reactions: Tao Jones
Jul 31, 2005
CA
Whatever the name is people will hate it. This is the world we live in with social media giving everybody an opinion and they are 99% negative.

Kodi

Jun 24, 2013
Whatever the name is people will hate it. This is the world we live in with social media giving everybody an opinion and they are 99% negative.

Ain't that the truth! I can tell you this though, whatever the team name ends up being whether I like it or not, I'm all in!

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012

Its like no one really takes naming the team seriously they either suggest names that are just out right lame or dislike ones that actually make sense for the region.

You can blame the team for letting it get dragged out like this.

Reactions: SoldiersOfFilth

SoldiersOfFilth

Hamildone with Neely
Dec 28, 2013
Near Olympia
Its like no one really takes naming the team seriously they either suggest names that are just out right lame or dislike ones that actually make sense for the region.

You can blame the team for letting it get dragged out like this.
i let out an annoyed sigh every time i read Seattle Grunge, or anything political

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
i let out an annoyed sigh every time i read Seattle Grunge, or anything political

I hear ya. Its getting stupid at this point. Name was suppose to be spring 2019 then its june then its fall then its by end of year but of course the new GM suggest next year... I mean come on...

j1012

Dec 8, 2014
Seattle.JPG

I think we know the colors, still hoping for the Pilots

Kodi

Jun 24, 2013
I would be fine with pilots and I mean all the new shirts they are wearing do have bars like a commercial pilot would have on his shoulder, I just get the feeling it's going to be something else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad