Player Discussion Taylor Hall II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

I though Hall had a rough game for the most part, was forcing plays, unnecessary puck handling and just trying to do too much by himself.

He was rewarded on a zone entry where he simplified and just out skated his guy on the outside, ended up in front of the net putting in the grease goal.

Was glad to see him stick with it and come out with the game tying goal. I think this will relax him a bit and cause him to just play his game.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

I though Hall had a rough game for the most part, was forcing plays, unnecessary puck handling and just trying to do too much by himself.

He was rewarded on a zone entry where he simplified and just out skated his guy on the outside, ended up in front of the net putting in the grease goal.

Was glad to see him stick with it and come out with the game tying goal. I think this will relax him a bit and cause him to just play his game.

very tough matchup finding space against the caps but Hall finds a seam and scores and we are live with a best of 5 series

Reactions: inactive user

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Honestly thought Hall sucked tonight

HUGE GOAL though...season saving goal

hope that gives him a massive lift

I liked his play in game 1 but tonight he looked real off to me

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Bruins will get draft picks taken away or something.

Meanwhile in Tampa, they will somehow be able to protect their whole roster and no one will care ;)

I know you are joking here, but I think they will be okay. The NHL dealt with that by giving Vegas and now Seattle a window where they can negotiate with the pending UFAs before their contracts expire.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005
he was awful for most of the game, but came through when needed. That's a guy you want.
It seemed like he was trying to make something happen and forced things as a result. His body language was telling everyone what he was thinking. He knew he messed up with the penalty. I'd much rather have a player fight, kick and claw and fail than have a floater who doesn't show up.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
It seemed like he was trying to make something happen and forced things as a result. His body language was telling everyone what he was thinking. He knew he messed up with the penalty. I'd much rather have a player fight, kick and claw and fail than have a floater who doesn't show up.

he's been a model player and teammate from the looks of it. So many great vets on this team to keep him accountable and he's working very hard and busting his ass.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
he's been a model player and teammate from the looks of it. So many great vets on this team to keep him accountable and he's working very hard and busting his ass.

Yes..

You still think he will gladly take 4 or 5m per season. Doubt it

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

I’ve loved seeing him get more emotional after his goals and how the team has reacted to him scoring, and even when they score as shown by Marchand last night...

He’s having a blast and hopefully it can continue long into the summer and for a few more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad