Rumor: Tarasenko

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Feels like he has to be traded to sign Bozak and Thomas and the return will be underwhelming

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Feels like he has to be traded to sign Bozak and Thomas and the return will be underwhelming

It's a problem that DA may have to pay his way out of. Tank's past injuries, complaining, and expensive contract are all liabilities.

DA may need to take a loss just to keep this team moving forward and get Bozak and Thomas signed. I would be surprised if DA comes out of this with anything more than room to get those two signed.

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
It's a problem that DA may have to pay his way out of. Tank's past injuries, complaining, and expensive contract are all liabilities.

DA may need to take a loss just to keep this team moving forward and get Bozak and Thomas signed. I would be surprised if DA comes out of this with anything more than room to get those two signed.
Then keep Tarasenko...

I think Tarasenko will respect his contract despite agent's words.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn

Agree and it sucks because I think Tarasenko has a lot left in the tank

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Honestly I feel like the best situation with Tarasenko, is we can't find a deal for him and he has to play his value up. I think he'll be motivated, and with a regular offseason will be ready to go come the start of the season. We get the benefit of having him help us get our season going on the right foot, and can get a better deal when we do trade him.

I'm not concerned about him being "a locker room problem" I think that kind of talk and narrative gets blown out of proportion with a lot of players. To me his frustration is solely with the medical team regarding his surgeries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad