Player Discussion: Tanner Jeannot

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Ok, who is it?

Which one of ya'll bought a Tanner Jeannot jersey?

L2Ol0bq.png
That's gotta be JBB or someone he paid.

Also, no more trades with Nashville. Please. The last two have left scars.

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ok, who is it?

Which one of ya'll bought a Tanner Jeannot jersey?

L2Ol0bq.png
LOL, I will wear that jersey if I was there. Feels good not be the only one!!!
Always in favor of feisty, pests, agitators and tough guys players... Can't understand the softies except you called Point, Kucherov, St. Louis, Richards or names like that!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If we didn't draft Koekkoek we might've never had Rutta.
While that is true, I think we would most likely have win the Stanley Cup in 2015 and 2016 with Forsberg.

Unnecessary post extension here!

The problem when the window first opened is that the Lightning offense would just flat out die as soon as there was a 3-2 series lead. Between Chicago, Pittsburgh and DC I wanna say there was only 3 scored goals in those 6 combined games. You get Forsberg in that lineup too.... I don't see that happening

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Wasted so many picks on Jeannot when Bjugstad and others were much cheaper. And I saw larger scale buying at the 2023 Deadline as being quite dumb because the team had started to fall off a bit.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Don't remind us. We have sucked since his arrival and gave up a lot of assets tor something that hasn't moved the team forward. It cost our future in picks and ability to trade for impact players this trade deadline.
They actually started sucking before his arrival, made a lot of us want soft buying or stand pat at last year's trade deadline, and then BriseBois traded far too much for a guy who had one good year

Reactions: Outl4w

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
This guy netter turn into a 20 goal scorer, actually throw hits and drop the mits when needed. Otherwise he can buzz off

That said, Coop, give him some top 6 or top 9 minutes so we can actually see what he'll do, as opposed to buried on the 4th. Although, they see him in practice and running drills and have him on the 4th line for a reason.

Reactions: Outl4w and Tampa22

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
All these negative comments would be singing his praises if the trade had worked out different. Like it or not, every trade is not guaranteed to be a winner for your team. You take the good ones with the bad and move on. What is done is done and nothing is going to change that.

Rather than complaining about the past, why not suggest improvements for the future using those players you feel are so worthless to the team? Using those pieces to fill needs makes for new, fresh discussions rather than the same old stale ones.

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
All these negative comments would be singing his praises if the trade had worked out different. Like it or not, every trade is not guaranteed to be a winner for your team. You take the good ones with the bad and move on. What is done is done and nothing is going to change that.

Rather than complaining about the past, why not suggest improvements for the future using those players you feel are so worthless to the team? Using those pieces to fill needs makes for new, fresh discussions rather than the same old stale ones.

Like, no shit?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad