giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: DAChampion

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
So the Habs are sitting in the 9th overall pick (pre-lottery) right now.

Buffalo 1 point back with 3 games in hand
Chicago 5 points back with 2 games in hand
NJ 7 points back with 3 games in hand

Next group of teams are likely too far back to catch the Habs.

So 3 teams with an outside to decent chance to pass the Habs. NJ is playing well at the right time for us.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
So the Habs are sitting in the 9th overall pick (pre-lottery) right now.

Buffalo 1 point back with 3 games in hand
Chicago 5 points back with 2 games in hand
NJ 7 points back with 3 games in hand

Next group of teams are likely too far back to catch the Habs.

So 3 teams with an outside to decent chance to pass the Habs. NJ is playing well at the right time for us.

8-12 range with outside chance at 6-10 range.. pre lottery. Doubt we can out tank the bottom 5

Reactions: montreal

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
The prospects there should be competing for a playoff spot.

If Bergevin doesn't realize that, then that's another example of him being a moron.
you know what baffles me the most ? we NEED to make the AHL playoff to create a winner culture, but why didn't he try to help laval at the Deadline ? he traded Peca for nothing while he could have gone for some direct help for Laval... it really baffles me, the incompetence is ridiculous

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
you know what baffles me the most ? we NEED to make the AHL playoff to create a winner culture, but why didn't he try to help laval at the Deadline ? he traded Peca for nothing while he could have gone for some direct help for Laval... it really baffles me, the incompetence is ridiculous

He might not realize that it's a need.
He might prefer to collect 6th round draft picks.
He might want to see Bouchard fail because he resents having had to fire his friend Lefebvre.

Reactions: groovejuice

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I have to admit... a small part of me is holding onto hope we win the lottery. Funny but hockey gods going to help us out.. Home record stinks but they can't help us lose on the road cause it's out of town :sarcasm:. Draft is in Montreal? :sarcasm:.

Free to dream :laugh:

Do you imagine we win the lottery…..the conspiracy theories would be everywhere in the hockey world.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Do you imagine we win the lottery…..the conspiracy theories would be everywhere in the hockey world.

For sure! It would be comical to see the comments. In all fairness, I'd criticize it if the shoe was on the other foot too. Imagine the Leafs winning the lottery with the 15th odds? That would be a shit show

Reactions: Milhouse40

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Would Yzerman be interested in having a whole new team for Lafreniere? :naughty:

We have a lot of players. Here's a blank check, bro.
Would Caufield, our 1st and our 3 2nd's get it done? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad