Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XVII: The Tank Must Go On (San Jose @ Arizona)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornBuffaloFan

Nov 30, 2014
i am not a debbie downer…. happy about today.. but, we are buffalo fans…. our luck, we win out

just one more win.. just one more win

RoofIt5hole

Ball Don't Lie
Jul 1, 2014
Chicago
I just called in sick for Tuesday...

Monday nights gonna get wild.

Going to pretty much the only bar in Chicago that'll put on a Sabres game...

Let's get it done boys. I'd feel infinitely better about this horrific season knowing the McEichel dream will come to fruition,

Orvald

Feb 24, 2015
Belgium
One more loss and we can all cheer for wins again!

Finally!

Now if somehow the Islanders could lose all their remaining games and them win the lottery.
Hey I can dream can't I?

Almost impossible to keep them out of the playoffs now.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Facebook is serving me up ads for Jonathan Toews jerseys. It knows thing. Scary things.

I once did a google search for tom brady in crocks. for the next 2 weeks, every goggle ads network site I went to was trying to sell me crocks.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
LISTEN HERE GUYS.

It isn't over.

Rob Johnson just drove to the team to game winning TD vs the Titans.

Right?

WRONG.

What about up 3-0 vs the Flyers on Easter Sunday in game 6 leading 3-2 in the series?

it was over then, right?

WRONG.

Let me put it this way, the Sabres are on the goal line, game on the line. All they have is not call a pass play and hand it to Marshawn Lynch.

But until that **** is mathematically clinched....I hearby decree NO Celebratory GIFS, no high fives, and NO FUN.

soup-nazi.gif

You hear that? The FUN FIREWALL IS ON

KTY6fhv.gif

Tanking is very serious bizness. And we're almost there.

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
THe sabres proved their point. They are trying.

Now maybe the can lie down like good little soldiers and we can cheer them on in the Pittsburgh game.

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
I have been on other sabres boards and they are breaking out the champagne already. God D*mn it, what is wrong with people. Dont they know this is Buffalo we are talking about.

Nothing good like McEichel has ever happened. Everyone needs to calm down and act like the sky is falling...it is the only way. :scared:

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Eff your logic and reasoned approach. Fire people.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't wait for the conspiracy theorists to whine and moan when Toronto wins the lottery and the Sabres get Eichel.

Then all the people worrying that Eichel will go back to BU for his sophomore season until he signs his ELC....

Karate Johnson*

Did you not watch the game tonight? The stadium was almost full. They have a lot of fans and they have a passionate fan base just like every other franchise.

The "lack of fans" group belongs to Florida.

I just like taking shot at them because they are the enemy.

N.Y. Orangeman

Mar 15, 2002
myspace.com
I can't wait for the conspiracy theorists to whine and moan when Toronto wins the lottery and the Sabres get Eichel.

Then all the people worrying that Eichel will go back to BU for his sophomore season until he signs his ELC....

lol...exactly.

My other favorite: crowd support trumps talent and quality coaching.

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
I know everyone's excited about AZ actually winning a game, let alone in regulation, but some of you need to dial back the celebration. It's laughable how many times in Buffalo sports history our teams have been close to winning and found a way to screw it up.

This season is so much easier to take when I assume that the Sabres are finishing 29th, instead of focusing on them finishing 30th.

And Static80, SMH, dude! That thread was completely unnecessary!

N.Y. Orangeman

Mar 15, 2002
myspace.com
I know everyone's excited about AZ actually winning a game, let alone in regulation, but some of you need to dial back the celebration. It's laughable how many times in Buffalo sports history our teams have been close to winning and found a way to screw it up.

This season is so much easier to take when I assume that the Sabres are finishing 29th, instead of focusing on them finishing 30th.

And Static80, SMH, dude! That thread was completely unnecessary!

Do you really think people don't realize this isn't locked up? Did you ever consider that people realize this and are really just celebrating what was a huge evening for the tank.

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
Do you really think people don't realize this isn't locked up? Did you ever consider that people realize this and are really just celebrating what was a huge evening for the tank.

After all the "This is over, we have McEichel!" posts I read in this thread since last night, yes, I do think a lot of people seem to think that we have 30th locked up.

And I have no problem with people celebrating the win and how it gives us some breathing room. I celebrated too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad