Tank Thread 2015/16 (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
The only remaining games I hope we win is against Chicago. Well maybe one or two more against teams I really don't like.

We got two more against them. Hope we beat them just to add to the possibility that we can get a better draft pick from the Ladd trade.

I hope we win them all, but I know we won't

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I hope we win them all, but I know we won't

Winning every game from here on out (14 games) that would give us 28 more points and put us at 89 points at the end of the year.

Nasvhille the 1st WC team would have to win only 5 more games to finish higher than us.
Minnesota the 2nd WC team would have to win 8 more games in order to finish ahead of us.

A 14 game winning streak would be awesome but really at this point doesn't guarantee us a playoff spot. It does guarantee that we pick outside of the top 10 though unless we magically win the lottery with horrible odds.

At this point I honestly hope we lose every game from here on out. This team is in no position to do anything in the playoffs. I don't want us to be the only franchise to ever have 3 trips to the playoffs and not win a single game that is 1000 times more embarrassing than finishing low this year.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
I am always happier when our Jets win but to the interest of the team and the future, I can take a 10 game losing streak now,but with compromise:

All games will be a high scoring games

Wheeler gets to 80 points
Schiefele to 30-30
Ehlers to 20 goals
MORRISSEY gets called up and play less than 7 games and gets like 10 points
Byfuglien keeps piling up points
Stafford gets to 20 goal
Comrie gets a game
Armia, dano, Copp getting some goals

Lowry return to beast mode
Trouba elevates his game

PEtan , Kosmochuk , Lipon plays a few games and pot couple goals

Connor plays 1 game and scores a hat trick
Perrault gets like 20 more assist

Stuart and Thorburn retires and becomes assistant coaches with the moose

I think, that's enough compromise for. I'll be happy with that

Maybe insert a game their where Burmi scores 5 goals in 5 different ways. Then gets traded off season with Chicago picks plus a mid prospect to move up the draft. Jets ending up getting combination of
2 of Matthews, Chyrun, PLD, Laine, Pulj.

That's enough I guess.

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
Beyak, they're cheering improved lottery odds.

Bring back Stu. Shut everyone down!

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
If they draft outside the top 5 they better fire Chevy's ass. Way to blow it guys!
We'll end up with a player who won't be in the lineup until 2018/19. A prospect more comparable to Morrissey than Ehlers, Connor, etc.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
If they draft outside the top 5 they better fire Chevy's ass.
We're not getting anyone as good as Trouba, Connor, Ehlers, Scheifele in that range. We'll end up with a player who won't be in the lineup until 2018/19. .

They're down Buff, Ehlers, Armia, Little and they traded Ladd. They also sent their best goalie back to the AHL - not sure what else management can do at this point to engineer a lower finish - the players themselves certainly aren't going to participate.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
They're down Buff, Ehlers, Armia, Little and they traded Ladd. They also sent their best goalie back to the AHL - not sure what else management can do at this point to engineer a lower finish - the players themselves certainly aren't going to participate.

Didn't think I'd see people blaming Chevy for wins

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Welp, at least Calgary is winning.

First line Jesus?

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I we don't even end up with a good pick after this season :shakehead Accidental tank giveth... accidental tank taketh

Skiffer55

Logan Stanley's Cup
Jun 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
God damn, Vancouver may well be the worst team in the league. How depressing must it be to cheer for them? Losing the tank and they're such a boring team.

Yes I'm bitter we're winning

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Damn you Radim Vrbata, why won't you score, you had all the time in the world to make a good play :rant::rant:

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Yep, the Jets are back -- can't win properly, can't lose properly. Here comes the 9th pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad