Post-Game Talk: Sweet 16

snag

Feb 22, 2014
had this been the playoffs edm just wins the cup. Lol.
1000004261.gif

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Both Brown and Janmark are junk 5v5 so I don’t care who is scratched either way lol. Albeit Brown looked better than Janmark in this one for what it’s worth.
I think Janmark, Brown, McLeod and Ryan do a good work on PK. It was always cringeworthy to see McDavid and RNH blocking shots on the PK, not to mention the expension of energy that could be better utilized in the offensive zone.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Well something’s gotta color coordinate with his $1500 beanie

Glad Auston and Mitch had that very important hockey meeting with management to ensure pre game outfits are dope.
I seen some Matthews ad and I swear he even got the same dog as McDavid lol. Looks like McDavids dogs twin

Reactions: McDoused

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
He was a factor in Toronto..better than both Matthews and Tavares. They just couldn't afford him and he didn't like the crazy attention.

Too bad we couldn't afford him last deadline..we may have gone much farther. Giroux would be that add this deadline.
He didn't want to stay. They could have afforded him. He even talked about their culture after he left. Said things about how guys didn't go out to eat together and stuff. Think they had Kliqs

This guy is a hometown boy and he left for Nashville

Reactions: nally and McDoused

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Why do Canuck fans make PDO jabs at us? Aren’t we like the middle of the pack in the league? Are they too stupid to realize that our avg was so so low at the start of the season and it’s finally starting to normalize? I don’t get how an entire fanbase can look like this

1706426945569.jpeg

Last edited:

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
But Matthews has scored tonight. All other news is off the table until further notice.
He had a very EA Sports like celebration after that one lol. He is a very gifted one strike scorer, but that guy goes invisible way too much. He has gone pointless in like 19/20 games.

Reactions: McDoused

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Why do Canuck fans make PDO jabs at us? Aren’t we like the middle of the pack in the league? Are they too stupid to realize that our avg was so so low at the start of the season and it’s finally starting to normalize? I don’t get how a fanbase can all look like this

View attachment 812112
It's b/c of people like me who kept going on and on about it on the mains, but I stopped after my ban lolll

In January this month: ES

Canucks - 4th (103.7)
Oilers - 12th (101.6)

Just December

Canucks - 1st - 107.1
Oilers 5th - 103

Canucks PDO dropped 3.4% from their December PDO

Edmontons dropped 1.5%

All year

Canucks - 1st - 104.5
Edmonton - 19th - 99.7

I think the record is last year at 103.6 by Boston

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
It's b/c of people like me who kept going on and on about it on the mains, but I stopped after my ban lolll

In January this month: ES

Canucks - 4th (103.7)
Oilers - 12th (101.6)

Just December

Canucks - 1st - 107.1
Oilers 5th - 103

Canucks PDO dropped 3.4% from their December PDO

Edmontons dropped 1.5%

All year

Canucks - 1st - 104.5
Edmonton - 19th - 99.7

Regression in april would be hilarious

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Regression in april would be hilarious
We were rolling offensively last year, but goaltending wasn't the best. We ended last year with a 100.6 PDO (12th)

Canucks last year were 21st at 99.5. They also had goaltending injuries which lowered it

Canucks on pace to have it go up by about 6%

But I have changed my tune a tad. Boston is pretty much at their PDO of last year right now. It has not regressed and I think they hold the record. All ES. I didn't look at it all for all situations

The shooting % keeps getting me though. They have 6 20% shooters and almost 7 with Ep40 close to it.

You do not see that on any team. Not even close lol. I watch a lot of their games. It is not just shot selection. They fire a lot of shots from the points, especially Hughes. I think a lot is just close in rebounds and tips. Would have to analyze it.

Our highest shooter is Hyman and he would rank 8th or 9th on the Canucks

Colorado is the top offensive team in the league right now and their top shooter would also rank 8th or 9th on Vancouver

Dallas is #3 for offense and their highest shooter would be 7th on Vancouver

We are the 4th highest offensive team.

Detroit is 5th in goals per game.

So out of COL/VAN/DAL/EDM/DET, we have 8 total 20%+ shooters. 6 belong to Vancouver

Last edited:

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
Canucks fans on the mains: “Jesus Christ do Oilers fans ever shut the f*** up about their win streak?!”

also Canucks fans after squeaking out an OTW over the Columbus blue jackets (first five mainboards threads)

Those guys are hands down the most loathsome fanbase in the NHL. They have a few fans that act like we're living in the 70's, and the Canucks are Canadiens.

If the Flames were playing the Canucks in the playoffs, I would buy a f***ing Flames jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad