TV: Survivor: Winners at War - Season Discussion Thread

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I'm not a fan of Rob but he lost too many challenges and went to too many tribals. He had no chance. Ultimately snitching on Adam and not getting Adam out did him in. Buddy system was his only chance. If he let them talk he was definitely out regardless and he knew it.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
People who really hate advantages and what happened to Cirie better hope Red tribe wins the next immunity challenge. If they go to tribal and Jeremy uses his bail out of tribal advantage then Denise, Sandra, and Kim will all play their idols which will result in Tony being Cirie'd out of the game

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
So the advantages in the game

Dakol
Kim with an idol
Sandra with an idol
Denise with an idol
Jeremy with safety without power adv

Sele

Yara

Sophie with an idol
Sarah with a steal a vote adv

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
Guys, I've been catching up on Australian Survivor. I'm not two weeks or so behind on this current season, and I just want to say: wow!

I love, love that version. Honestly, it might be better than the American version. And David might just be my favourite player of all time! That guy is already a certified legend.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Have they already filmed Season 41? I know they had to delay production on a season, but I'm not sure if it's this upcoming one, or the one after.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Really poor play by Denise on the second idol but it is what it is. I think that would have made more sense if you expect them to continue on with 3 tribes of 4, but how do you not merge with these numbers now? 9 jury members for a Final 3 seems right.

Reactions: SPV and Gains

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
Really poor play by Denise on the second idol but it is what it is. I think that would have made more sense if you expect them to continue on with 3 tribes of 4, but how do you not merge with these numbers now? 9 jury members for a Final 3 seems right.

I think one more vote before the merge because one person will come back from Edge

Reactions: Trap Jesus

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
With big threats like Sandra, Parvati, Boston Rob voted out, it makes sense to keep Tony around for a while. If Tony get voted out, it exposes players like Yul, Jeremy, Sarah as the next tier of big threats

Reactions: TP

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
HOLY SHIT. DENISE!

I know, right?!?
One of the biggest moves in Survivor history
Now playing the idol for Jeremy may've ended up being a waste but it does solidify a strong bond now between Jeremy and Denise. Not only that, they still have to survive another potential tribal council next week. If Jeremy and Denise are tight, it increases the chances that Kim will flip since Kim and Tony aren't too tight (it seems).

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010

Too bad it will be a 17 person jury

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
Red tribe has the possibility of a terrible tribal.

Sandra - idol (expiring after her next tribal)
Kim - idol (assuming she got the other half back)
Denise - idol
Jeremy safety without power
Tony - could be in trouble

If Jeremy feels like he's on the bottom and skips out on tribal then Denise will definitely play hers. Sandra pretty much has to play hers as its expiring. If only she and Tony are vulnerable then Kim definitely plays hers. Tony goes home even if he doesn't get any votes.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Let's hope they don't go to tribal. Otherwise, it could be Game Changers all over again.

People who really hate advantages and what happened to Cirie better hope Red tribe wins the next immunity challenge. If they go to tribal and Jeremy uses his bail out of tribal advantage then Denise, Sandra, and Kim will all play their idols which will result in Tony being Cirie'd out of the game

Survivor still has a way to surprise us. :D

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
While that was absolutely awesome and props to Denise I often get surprised how these obscure advantages with very specific beneficial situations don't get played in the very rare situation that they benefit you. While a bail out of tribal free advantage will probably be useful again later in the game too I commend Jeremy's confidence in not playing it. Bailing out of a tribal would likely not eveer be a good look, and should probably only be a last resort. Being down 3-2 with the other person having an idol seems like the perfect spot for it. Kind of like how being down 3-2 is the perfect spot for a vote steal last week yet that wasn't played. I hope we see Jeremy play it later just for the reactions, especially if he's the target as it's not an advantage that's ever been played in the game before.

Denise playing the 2nd idol means Tony being Cirie'd is not a possibility anymore. Would have still been possible if her, and Kim had an idol while Jeremy bailed.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad