TV: Survivor 37 David vs. Goliath discussion

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I feel like Nick promised to take out Lyrsa next to convince Mike to take out Natalie. Now of course you can go back on your promises, but if you do you’re taking your chances with rocks/fire and if you lose then you’re down in numbers with a pissed off former ally. He might be the first one to go at the merge. I don’t exactly love the situation he put himself in but I have a good feeling that promise was made before they voted out Natalie just from how some conversations were worded last night.

Reactions: Peanut

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
It also doesn't seem like a season where an original tribe with numbers is going to ride it out to the end. The Davids being down 1 number really isn't the end of the world, maybe not ideal but the Goliath's haven't exactly been riding strong the last few weeks and you can already see more cracks forming.

Reactions: Peanut

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
i think this season is going to be crazy not just because the contestants want to prove they are superfans or some bull shit by making constant bone headed “big plays” but simply because they are all either paranoid or genuinely dont want to play with certain people

kind of what you want out of survivor that i think these last few seasons have been missing with all the try hards trying to make some name for themselves with random moves

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
If the Goliaths go into the merge down in numbers, they would blame him and vote him out. This way, he has the goliath numbers and Nick in his pocket.

But he would have "gotten rid of the witnesses" to speak and could have spread his own narrative about why he had to vote them out. And let's be real, no one is going to come for someone like Mike right after a merge.

IMO, that was a bad move for both him and Nick. Lyrsa is someone who is just going to blindly loyal throughout the game and doesn't really seem to have to acumen to change minds and make "big moves". Angelina on the other hand is a clear and demonstrated strategic threat. I think taking the more strategic player out is almost always a better game move. Not that I am complaining that I get to see the lovely Angelina on my screen for atleast 1 more week :bee::innocent:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
ehhh it was a the best move for mike

keeps goliaths happy and keeps nick on his side. nick probably informed him that him and christian are tight (so gabby)

gives mike A LOT of options. hes also not too intimidating. hes smart but not playing too hard that people are noticing. everyone seems to like him but his charisma isnt on the level of christian or johnny nitro to make him the threat there.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Some people just cry when they get worked up about something.

Yeah. But it feels like she cries a little too often. I understand that the conditions are bad and there's constant paranoia, but that seemed like an odd time to start crying.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
That was a good tribal council but Elizabeth should have revealed that info much earlier if she wanted to change minds.

So glad my girl Angelina survived. I was nervous for her. Sadly, looks like her position in the game is greatly compromised. I don't think she is long for this game unfortunately.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Yeah. But it feels like she cries a little too often. I understand that the conditions are bad and there's constant paranoia, but that seemed like an odd time to start crying.

In the beginning of the game I thought it was strategy but not anymore...

stopclickbait

Aug 28, 2018
Pretty good order of people getting voted out, that girl that cries all the time reminds me of Hannah has no chance in winning.

Angelina is almost as big headcase as Natalia lol

Last edited:

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Angelina trying to talk military tactics because she is married to a guy in the military was absolutely hilarious. Especially when one of the guys she was trying to do it too is in SWAT. She just comes off as the person that is used to being in total control of everything in her life and never not really getting what she wants.....She clearly can't get over that and that isn't a good trait to have if you want to actually win this game.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Gabby's constant crying is deeply annoying.

I think she ruined it for Elizabeth as well. Looked like they were going to vote Angelina out but Gabby looked so desperate crying and shit they bought Angelina's pitch.

Then everybody voted for Elizabeth including Gabby lol

Reactions: BlackStar

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
I am glad I am not alone in that one. Gabby seems like an entitled little girl almost every time she opens her mouth. She seems to take everything personally. Whenever she doesn't get what she wants, she turns on the water works.

Angelina isn't much different either. She got all emotional too because the other Giants didn't want to follow her orders. :laugh:

With that said, their booty almost make up for their annoying personalities...almost. :naughty:

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
I love it when a tribal council draws an audible reaction out of me cause wow I did not see that coming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad