TV: Survivor 37 David vs. Goliath discussion

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Alec is a complete moron. He just gave the Davids the advantage. I'll bet he goes next.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Is commenting on the post survivor "antics" of some players considered a spoiler? Because the edit here had me like WTF is happening(it was a bit all over the place, and way more vague than usual), but I'm guessing that may have had something to do with it.

Don't get me wrong, I liked being in the dark a little more than usual. But I feel like that wouldn't have been the way that was edited.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i mean dude threw Elizabeth under the bus infront of everyone and he got someone from the "other" tribe to leave and replace it with someone from his, without using the idol. good move (as of right now).

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I don't see any world where that was a good decision. He more or less alienated everyone, and took himself out of the majority on the tribe.

Christian is so damn likable, holy crap.

Natalia seemed like a bitch, but sadly she was the main eye candy for the show.

Reactions: Peanut

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Yay more eye candy voted out early. I swear the ugos just vote them out since they feel threatened by their looks.

Gabby is a full blown nut job by the way.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
I don’t get why Natalia is so mad. Her and Kara didn’t even vote the same way, so what was the plan there?

According to Natalia's exit interviews, it was a split vote in case Elizabeth played an idol. The plan was for Natalia, Alec and Davie to vote Elizabeth, while Kara would vote for Davie so that none of the former Goliaths would get ousted by an idol.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I think it was a solid move. You don't want someone like Natalia as part of your alliance, someone who is extremely paranoid and likely won't trust anybody. I doubt the David's use their numbers against them.

Reactions: Peanut

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
That was absolutely great, she kept asking over and over. Natalie was pisssssed :laugh:

Sucks that she left though, very entertaining for TV.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Thank god Natalie is gone. Not sure it was the best move strategically but I don't care she was soooooooo annoying.

I wanted Lyrsa or Nick to sarcastically ask for her jacket. But I didn't think Angelina was actually going to do it seriously. That was awesome.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Goliath hubris seeped in to the last couple of episodes.

Interesting to see how that turns out.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Disappointed see a character as entertaining as "Napalm Natalie" leave so early.

On the other hand OMG Angelina is so hot *heart eyes emoji*

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Top notch editing this past episode. The clips run during the discussion between Gabby and Alison about how Dave is a threat (as he smashes a large piece of bamboo into a tree) and Christian isn't (as he calculates breaking a small branch over his knee) were great.

Reactions: CPTN71

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
He made the right choice tonight. Good for him to convince Nick.

How do you figure? They kept the more dangerous player and they had to know the merge was happening. They wouldn't move forward with 2 teams of 5 and 1 team of 3.

Dumb move.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
How do you figure? They kept the more dangerous player and they had to know the merge was happening. They wouldn't move forward with 2 teams of 5 and 1 team of 3.

Dumb move.

If the Goliaths go into the merge down in numbers, they would blame him and vote him out. This way, he has the goliath numbers and Nick in his pocket.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad