TV: Survivor 37 David vs. Goliath discussion

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Mike played a really strong final 7. If he had of managed to get Nick out then he would have fully deserved the win. Right person won....The next season has serious shoes to fill.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Angela's journey to her idol was absolutely hilarious though. Scaled a waterfall up a 100 feet...I almost died and I even scratched my leg a little bit! Meanwhile Mike found the clue and the idol while sauntering around the island half drunk calling them idiots and she had to pull Nick off the 100 foot ladder :laugh:

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
It was a great season from an entertainment standpoint, that's for sure.

I think Nick is a good winner.

Not a fan of the jury format now. I preferred when each jury member got to stand up and get there chance with the finalists.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John

Meh.

Not a fan of mixing returning players and new players. I find it takes away from the game. Either all new or all returning.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Mike played a really strong final 7. If he had of managed to get Nick out then he would have fully deserved the win. Right person won....The next season has serious shoes to fill.

He would have but Nick never gave him a chance. Bad luck on Mikes part but he played a great game.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This next season is taking the redemption island twist and making it 1000 times worse.

And people thought that Ghost Island and David vs Goliath were bad themes too.

I feel like after 37 seasons, we should all know by now to not judge a season based on the theme it has.

At the end of the day, a season is only as good as the players in said season.

Reactions: CPTN71

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

I feel like after 37 seasons, we should all know by now to not judge a season based on the theme it has.

Yeah pretty much they can audible out of a terrible theme if they have too. I mean I am not expecting the next season to live up to this one mainly because I'm not a fan of season with a couple returning players but to blanket the season as bad just on the theme is a step to far right now.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

David vs Goliath didn't have a game changing gimmick. Ghost Island had way to many advantages due to their gimmick.

The fact that someone can be voted out first and then re-enter the game right at the end is just a stupid concept. Its just a way to protect Joe and give him a great shot at making it to the finale.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

110%

I laughed at the David vs Goliath theme and it turned out fine.

Its always going to come down to the actual cast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad