TV: Survivor 37 David vs. Goliath discussion

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
This is going to be a blowout.

They are going to have to skew the challenges or mix up the tribes soon. They tried skewing the first one but obviously they didn't go far enough.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
i wanna like christian but at times hes tough to watch

like the “do you wanna play with me” and he says “in the sand?”

tough to watch

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
i wanna like christian but at times hes tough to watch

like the “do you wanna play with me” and he says “in the sand?”

tough to watch
That line was hilarious.

He's getting a lot of screen time so I'm guessing that he goes far. I think he'll probably outthink of himself out of the game, but he's been entertaining, IMO.

Reactions: TP

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
What change is this?

more so in the first episode they changed things up a bit

the pat evac was done in a strange way compared to usual but especially the way they revealed dan had the idol (not to mention how they included earlier the talk about how men always find it hinting that a female would find it)

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I think the editing has been pretty predictable. AS SOON as Jeremy had his little meeting, I knew Natalie was safe.

I am mad that the swap is happening already. pointless to have this theme for 9 days.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Unexpected and sad reality on that ending. Dude tries to genuinely help her out and ends up becoming the target. Which seemed like an impossible task since everybody hated her and he still got voted out :laugh: I know the editing made it seem like that girl was behind voting him out but I think the wrestler had something to do with it too because he has that secret alliance with her.

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
I don't know how chronological(?) the editing is but you just can't ask everyone to stop scheming for the sake of the tribe and then keep openly scheming yourself.

Christian is my early favorite. All the forced "as a David I've always had to..." stuff is pretty funny.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
more so in the first episode they changed things up a bit

the pat evac was done in a strange way compared to usual but especially the way they revealed dan had the idol (not to mention how they included earlier the talk about how men always find it hinting that a female would find it)

It was only done like that because the injury occurred when there was no cameras recording them. Nothing they could really do about that.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Two minutes in and someone is already gone. Must be a record. I figured her knee might cost her at some point, but not this quickly.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
I'd vote out Elizabeth if I were Alec. Natalia may be annoying, but voting her out would risk putting yourself in the minority when Carl returns.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
That was great. Love dramatic exits.

Dumb move by Alec though. Now he's in the minority and Kara won't trust him. Making a big move does not make it the right move

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad