Super Smash Bros Ultimate (13.0 + Sora)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Im fully on board. That arena thing they have shown off would be pretty great for a smaller tournament like what we might do.

Dq7GoQzU8AAhgJ4.jpg
I'm down but I haven't played recently so I'm gonna suck lol

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA

I would start trying to set up a Smash tourney here but I don't really know how to add friends/be added as a friend on Switch.

Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
The beauty of the Switch is it is portable so its a lot easier to find time to play it. I recently bought a PS4 and I am finding I still only play it on weekends or at night when I know I have a few hours to settle in and play for a long time. Whereas with the Switch I am much more likely to just lie on the couch and play it for 20 mins while I watch football or something.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
You know... I do hope that this game gets hardcore Melee people to break out of their shell and play this. But I don't think that'll happen for most of them.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Who's everyone maining? I got my eyes on K. Rool, Mewtwo, Bowser, Puff, DK, Corrin, Toon Link and PP right now.

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
You know... I do hope that this game gets hardcore Melee people to break out of their shell and play this. But I don't think that'll happen for most of them.
It would make the competitive scene pretty interesting. I think Armada and M2K have expressed some interest in joining SU

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Its snowing here on Smashmas Eve! Though I don't think we will get any accumulations.

I only bought a hanfdul of Amiibo. Only classic characters. Samus, Toon Link, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Duck Hunt Dog, ROB, etc...

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I got it already being in Australia. The game is absolutely nuts.

The soundtrack is incredibly big. They have a everything going back from even the original smash (they also have imo the best song from castlevania with the IV version of Simon's theme

Also as a tiny spoiler. World of Light may not be co OP, but classic mode is
Now. You can also unlock characters (at random) by beating it

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

The Melee people want hardcore.

Let the competitive scene be. Eventually it will die out since getting fresh blood in that scene is going to be increasingly difficult as time goes by.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Joker (Persona 5, not Batman) announced for DLC.

Atlus was one that I was thinking might show up but I figured it'd be SMTV.

DLC bets are off now, tbh. Persona 5's not even on Switch. Though actually I guess Joker's in that new Persona Q 3DS game.

Last edited:

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
It's a sad state of affairs that when any kind of interruption of any kind happens in any form in life, my mind immediately goes to "SMASH?!"

I assume this means Persona 5 is being ported to Switch in 2019. These characters were picked by Nintendo, there is gonna be a game that follows it.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Joker (Persona 5, not Batman) announced for DLC.

Atlus was one that I was thinking might show up but I figured it'd be SMTV.

DLC bets are off now, tbh. Persona 5's not even on Switch. Though actually I guess Joker's in that new Persona Q 3DS game.

I'd f***ing get that so fast. Love Persona 5.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Not gonna lie I was kinda sad that it wasn't Persona 5 Arena.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad