Post-Game Talk: Super Bowl LVII - Kansas City wins Super Bowl LVII

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
3 years can't turn into 6 year and they'll be in the same situation. Would you prefer that or take a chance at grabbing a top QB in the draft to change their fortunes. How many more years of failure would you like to see

I stated tanking doesn't guarantee anything, you can tank and still not find the right guy - then how long do they suck? Who are all these teams who tanked and landed the franchise qb's?

Buffalo and KC traded up to get the guy they wanted.

Last edited:

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I stated taking does guarantee anything, you can tank and still not find the right guy - then how long do they suck? Who are all these teams who tanked and landed the franchise qb's?

Buffalo and KC traded up to get the guy they wanted.
but what does being middle of the road guarantee you?

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
there are no guarantee's just a much higher chance at getting an elite player

I don't think the owner wants to do that. They could identify a guy and go get him, like KC and Buffalo did.

You could tank, get the #1 pick and the QB class could be so so. or you could be lucky and it's Joe Borrow.

I'd prefer a more aggressive approach as opposed to sitting back and sucking and hoping for the best.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I don't think the owner wants to do that. They could identify a guy and go get him, like KC and Buffalo did.

You could tank, get the #1 pick and the QB class could be so so. or you could be lucky and it's Joe Borrow.

I'd prefer a more aggressive approach as opposed to sitting back and sucking and hoping for the best.
they could identify a guy as good as Mahomes teams miss on but that's a rare occurrence. Do you see that happening?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Ultimately, it's a crap shoot.

You can tank and wind up going through Sam Darnold and Zach Wilson, or you could get Burrow. You could trade up for Josh Allen, or you could trade up for Mitch Trubisky. You don't really know what you're going to get unless it's a blue chip #1OA like Lawrence, Luck, or Burrow. The Bills went through QB after QB like JP Losman, EJ Manuel, and Nathan Peterman before they finally hit big on Allen.

During the 2021 draft I was starting to hope that Fields would fall to 15 as we got closer to our pick, but I'm not sure we'd be any better off with him. He'd bring more athleticism and a more mobile dynamic, but he's not exactly lit it up in Chicago either (except for that time they played the Pats)

Reactions: DangleCity

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Saw a rumor on Reddit the Pats are "sniffing around" a trade for Deebo Samuel. That would be F'in rad, its been too long since the Pats have had a serious skill position play maker.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Saw a rumor on Reddit the Pats are "sniffing around" a trade for Deebo Samuel. That would be F'in rad, its been too long since the Pats have had a serious skill position play maker.
If they drafted him over bust ass NKeal in the first place they'd have been much better off over the last 4 years

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Dov Kleinman is an absolute troll. Anything he posts on twitter is crap.

Mac had some outbursts. Can't blame him. It's over with. Let's move on and see what next season can bring.

Reactions: rfournier103

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Dov Kleinman is an absolute troll. Anything he posts on twitter is crap.

Mac had some outbursts. Can't blame him. It's over with. Let's move on and see what next season can bring.
The info is apparently from Jeff Darlington

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I don't blame him. He was handed a shit show. We all crapped on Patricia and somehow expect Mac to be fine with it?
There's a clear difference between being fine with it and acting like Mac did. A lot of middle ground.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad