Patriots/NFL Super Bowl LIII - BEAT LA!!!!!!!! - Welcome to Canton, Ohio TY LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013

In case anyone missed it. Patrick Mahomes aced that interview. Reporter tried to get him to blame the D, but he immediately pointed out they were shut out in the first half (and if it weren’t for their D making plays, game could’ve been over at halftime). Also gave a lot of credit to Alex Smith, respect to Tom, and downplayed the OT rule talk. I’ll have no problem rooting for this guy against the rest of his division in the future.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
This is why Brady is the GOAT

"Then The Pharaoh himself walks up to me - I used to call Brady The Pharoah and he hated that - Brady walks up to me and says, 'Hey B, you think I play this shit to go to Pro Bowls? Get it together. Get your head up. We're trying to win rings."

This was from Spikes on the 2012 season.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
I cheer all Boston area teams but only a fanatic for 1.

I didnt want to listen to a patriot loss last week so shut the game after that disallowed catch in final moment.

Was that the good luck charm they needed to win

If my not listening to the game at work can help... i will skip the game this week. Good luck patriots. Youve been a hell of alot of fun to cheer for since 1980 when i watched my first game (before that i cheered dallas... booo)

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I cheer all Boston area teams but only a fanatic for 1.

I didnt want to listen to a patriot loss last week so shut the game after that disallowed catch in final moment.

Was that the good luck charm they needed to win

If my not listening to the game at work can help... i will skip the game this week. Good luck patriots. Youve been a hell of alot of fun to cheer for since 1980 when i watched my first game (before that i cheered dallas... booo)

Listen to it. Don’t rob yourself of experiencing sports history being made. Those things don’t affect the game. Unless it’s Gee Wally going to bed, naturally. :laugh:

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Why is this news? He has consistently been saying this for years

Because EVERYONE who is not a fan wants both Brady and Belichick to retire. They hate the Patriots. They hate Boston. And they all want to be the first to announce that mighty New England has fallen.

f*** them.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Because EVERYONE who is not a fan wants both Brady and Belichick to retire. They hate the Patriots. They hate Boston. And they all want to be the first to announce that mighty New England has fallen.

**** them.
No shit

Who gives a crap anymore

The are just wanting the look at me take

All of this is so stupid

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Every SB they’ve played in could have a different result if one play was different. I expect it to be close, I’m just used to losing years off of my life at this point.

On the other hand I feel better about this one then I do about just about any other one they’ve played in. If they figure out a way to limit Donald I think they win by a couple scores. Easier said than done. That’s the key though- Brady is fine with stepping up into a pocket and letting edge rushers fly by but whenever he runs into issues it’s when the defense is getting pressure up the middle

Reactions: dabid

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Jason Witten broke the Pro Bowl trophy handing it to MVPs Mahomes and Adams. Wonder if Adams put him in hospital for it... :sarcasm:

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I just flipped on the NFL Network and was hoping that I might actually enjoy the media coverage this week.

That lasted all of about 30 seconds.

Second rate hacks like Cole Wright, and Micheal Robinson telling me that it’s a good sign that McVay had the players in jumpsuits instead of suit and tie, and that Aaron Donald led them off the team. That it means they are relaxed, but still mean business. I thought Cole Wright was f***ing awful on NESN. How he got hired on the NFL Network is totally beyond me.

Oi Vey! A full week of this? I will be ready to chuck the remote through the TV by Wednesday.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
God, everyone down here is rooting for the rams. It's really annoying.

LA has only had their team back for what, a year? Two now? The Rams themselves might deserve a superbowl if they won. But their fans don't.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
I just flipped on the NFL Network and was hoping that I might actually enjoy the media coverage this week.

That lasted all of about 30 seconds.

Second rate hacks like Cole Wright, and Micheal Robinson telling me that it’s a good sign that McVay had the players in jumpsuits instead of suit and tie, and that Aaron Donald led them off the team. That it means they are relaxed, but still mean business. I thought Cole Wright was ****ing awful on NESN. How he got hired on the NFL Network is totally beyond me.

Oi Vey! A full week of this? I will be ready to chuck the remote through the TV by Wednesday.

honestly its the best comedy/entertainment for me.

I laugh my ass off watching them sit there and try to find any little reason the Patriots may finally be vanquished...then go back after the game to see the tears in their eyes as they are emotionally and mentally broken yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad