Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Should be a good signing for them. Give him some time to play under Vardy.
Ihenacho is a good player and while I haven’t watched enough of Daka to know if him and Vardy would be good fits together, I think there is playing time for a new striker next to Vardy.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Ihenacho is a good player and while I haven’t watched enough of Daka to know if him and Vardy would be good fits together, I think there is playing time for a new striker next to Vardy.
Iheanacho is better as a false 9 or like a shadow striker type role than leading the line though. He had a great season, but he doesn't provide the same type of pressing that Vardy does.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG have uped their offer to 70M for Hakimi. Chelsea has countered with 80, but Hakimi wants to join Paris and has agreed to a contract with them.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Iheanacho is better as a false 9 or like a shadow striker type role than leading the line though. He had a great season, but he doesn't provide the same type of pressing that Vardy does.
Yeah I think he’s a great fit next to Vardy but I also don’t think he’s good enough where you aren’t open to an upgrade if a young one comes along. Now I’m also not saying you take away all his minutes and banish him to the bench.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I also don’t think the end of the season is a really a sign of him blossoming. I think he’s a really good option as their 3rd choice striker though.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I also don’t think the end of the season is a really a sign of him blossoming. I think he’s a really good option as their 3rd choice striker though.
His finishing was the best I've ever seen from him, he was really good drifting from deep into open space and putting the ball away. He can press and break the line, but Vardy is one of the best at this so you can't compare them.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
PSG have uped their offer to 70M for Hakimi. Chelsea has countered with 80, but Hakimi wants to join Paris and has agreed to a contract with them.
80M!!

Damn Chelsea and City will be scary this summer! :eek:

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Lassina Traore from Ajax to Shahtior for peanuts.

Transfer sum is around €8M and can rise up to €10M dependent on bonuses.

Pretty amazing transfer fee for a guy that played a handful of games and had one year left on his contract.

I think this means that Danilo will get a shoot.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Hakimi is the only other RB who can bring what TAA does so I’m not very surprised by the price. Once he’s off the market he’ll never be on it again and neither will Trent, so he’s worth the money.

Reactions: Savant

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Hakimi is the only other RB who can bring what TAA does so I’m not very surprised by the price. Once he’s off the market he’ll never be on it again and neither will Trent, so he’s worth the money.
I enjoy that he might be sold for 70-80 million just because Pérez sold him for 40 million last year.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Brandon Soppy has a year left in his contract and has refused every extension offer by Rennes.
So they want to sell him, and boy is he an intriguing option.
Lots of teams are interested. He's a powerful (as in VERY powerful) RB who can actually defend very well AND attack decently.
And he's very young (2002).

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
BVB apparently has no interest in bringing Isak back to Dortmund and has agreed to sell Sociedad their buyback clause.

No word on how much they're getting not to trigger the option, but with their focus on Malen, this makes sense...even if the financial profit from buying Isak & re-selling him would likely have been higher than whatever Sociedad is paying them.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
BVB apparently has no interest in bringing Isak back to Dortmund and has agreed to sell Sociedad their buyback clause.

No word on how much they're getting not to trigger the option, but with their focus on Malen, this makes sense...even if the financial profit from buying Isak & re-selling him would likely have been higher than whatever Sociedad is paying them.

is Reinier coming back to bvb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad