Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Daka should obviously go to Leipzig as there's a clear opening for him there. Then in a year, he would be ready for EPL. He could already do decent enough at Leicester, but no point really if both Vardy and Ikeanacho are ahead of him in the pecking order.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Daka should obviously go to Leipzig as there's a clear opening for him there. Then in a year, he would be ready for EPL. He could already do decent enough at Leicester, but no point really if both Vardy and Ikeanacho are ahead of him in the pecking order.
And Edouard?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Good. I want Edouard to go to a team that plays the CL. I think he has that ability to lead a better team than Leicester. I'd see him do a lot of damage at City, Chelsea, Juve, etc...

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Good. I want Edouard to go to a team that plays the CL. I think he has that ability to lead a better team than Leicester. I'd see him do a lot of damage at City, Chelsea, Juve, etc...
Liverpool was weakly linked to Daka, hadn’t seen anything connecting them to Edouard, but they could certainly do a lot worse as for Origi upgrade. Some weak rumors for Alexander Isak to LFC came up recently but nothing worth linking yet.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I am not sure I get that Ben White transfer from Brighton's point of view. Sure, they had terrible fortune from the most recent EPL campaign being close to that relegation board...so why would they sell their best defender when he's so utterly important for them? Again, all we have them is rejecting an Arsenal bid and we'll see where it goes but it is a matter of time before they accept our improved bids and who will they replace him with?

- Arsenal rejected a ridiculously low offer of 13 million pounds for Xhaka from Roma. Disgraceful, 20 million pounds bare minimum.

- Arsenal going in strong for Manuel Locatelli and are preparing a 40 million pound bid soon.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Atalanta talking with Club Brugge about Charles de Ketelaere. Still very premature but this could be a horrible summer if both Lang and De Ketelaere leave

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton doesn't usually have transfer news to talk about. Today is a rare day where there are a few things;
  • FC Cincinnati not triggering their option to but Locadia. Only 2 goals this past year as one of the top earners in the league. Brighton will likely try and sell him
  • Gonzalaz has opted for Fiorentina. Looks like a 23 million deal. Sad about this one as he would have fit the Potter system really well
  • Brighton trying to get closer to 50 million for Ben White

Reactions: Gecklund

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Brighton doesn't usually have transfer news to talk about. Today is a rare day where there are a few things;
  • FC Cincinnati not triggering their option to but Locadia. Only 2 goals this past year as one of the top earners in the league. Brighton will likely try and sell him
  • Gonzalaz has opted for Fiorentina. Looks like a 23 million deal. Sad about this one as he would have fit the Potter system really well
  • Brighton trying to get closer to 50 million for Ben White

The way things have gone this week they probably made him player/manager

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Rumors that Gianluca Busio will move to Europe this season, I would imagine Italy since he has citizenship there through his father, and that's where he's always been linked. He took his game to another last season and into this season, so he's ready for a jump. He's played 6, 8, and 10, so I'd be curious where he'll fit in Italy.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
He couldn't lead Celtic and you want him to lead City?

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
21 goal contributions in 26 games seems like a good spot to invest...
Roughly the same age and contributions/minute as Morelos for Rangers. And no one is pegging him to lead City any time soon. The Scottish league is really weak nowadays, probably at its lowest point ever.

Edouard might be a good impact sub for a club like Leicester. But lead the likes of City or Chelsea? Nah

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Roughly the same age and contributions/minute as Morelos for Rangers. And no one is pegging him to lead City any time soon. The Scottish league is really weak nowadays, probably at its lowest point ever.

Edouard might be a good impact sub for a club like Leicester. But lead the likes of City or Chelsea? Nah
Just until you realize the number of great stikers that played for the youth teams in the french ranks.
Well Edouard has scored more than ANY OF THEM in France's history.
He's a guy that is producing when players around him make him produce.

Edouard is not creating his goals. But YEAH, you put him at Chelsea or Liverpool? He's going to do a lot of damage in terms of scoring.
He's a bit similar in that regard to Lewandowski who doesn't produce much with an average team (Poland) but tears it up with a high scoring team (Bayern).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad