Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 2: Håland leaving. Some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I have a funny feeling this going to be Dybala's final season at Juventus.

Maybe he'll be traded for Felix.
Would you trade him for Laca? I mean Dybala is overrated AF, but I think he would be really good in Arsenal's system in terms of play creation for Aubameyang.

Reactions: AB13

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Would you trade him for Laca? I mean Dybala is overrated AF, but I think he would be really good in Arsenal's system in terms of play creation for Aubameyang.

God no! Juve has to purge the locker room of the former Arsenal players. The stench spread across and corrupted everyone ever since we signed Szczesny.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
God no! Juve has to purge the locker room of the former Arsenal players. The stench spread across and corrupted everyone ever since we signed Szczesny.
Lacazette is one who I think will benefit the most out of our club and system. I doubt he'll ever be a natural consistent goalscorer, but he does so much else and has insane work ethic.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
People are trying to get view it's so ridiculous.
He just said a zillion times the last couple of months he wanted to stay and is ironing out the last details of his contract extension but OBVIOUSLY, he wants to leave. :facepalm:

Oh come on, stop it. This shall not be discussed since the case was closed a long time ago.

The way you put it in back to back posts. I can’t tell if this is a comedy bit I’m completely missing or not?

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Me stepping into this thread before reading the tail end of the last one

6z1m74niil941.png

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
There's no way Neymar is moving. No way. Also, Haaland is definitely moving. Definitely.

Cases closed.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Welcome to the Mino Raiola show. The 630 show is the same as the 930. Try the veal

Hopefully United don't spend an ounce of energy on Haaland. He's great and I would kill to see him on my team but they aren't going to spend what it'll cost. If you're not going to shell out 200m between all the fees and grifters involved, don't even bother.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Dieter Hamman says the Haaland clan is disrespecting BVB.
Clearly he has no idea this was a HFboards idea.
fun fact

After leaving LFC in 2006, Hamann signed a pre-contract with Bolton. Less than 24 hours later, he “changed his mind” and went to Man City instead.

Reactions: al secord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad