WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
But the guys from europe they are bringing are much better then ours. No f***in Scotkas, Beraneks, Krejciks, Fleks and othe average slogs.

I dont believe it, Nedved said its unlikely + there is now new info coming out that he was not 100% fit in that series against Dallas. Even if he comes, he wont save it just by himself.

For that team to actually achieve something at that sorry state it is right now, we would need all Pasta, Zacha, Hertl, Necas, Hronek and Jiricek to come for a chance to actually make something out of this

I guess you right even as a brno supporter how the heck Šcotka made it?

Flek is not awful good 4th line I guess.
I will always remember that goal vs sweden in 2021

Bajo19

Jun 12, 2015
Czech Republic
There is honestly nothing to look forward to with this roster. ANY defender from Extraliga is toast, the fact that we have such an old team with so few NHLers speaks for itself. I will be cheering like a madman during the three games I have tickets for, but man.. what is so appealing about Ostrava that all the stars are coming there? Fighting to get into good spirits before the WC

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
There is honestly nothing to look forward to with this roster. ANY defender from Extraliga is toast, the fact that we have such an old team with so few NHLers speaks for itself. I will be cheering like a madman during the three games I have tickets for, but man.. what is so appealing about Ostrava that all the stars are coming there? Fighting to get into good spirits before the WC
Kempny?

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I guess you right even as a brno supporter how the heck Šcotka made it?

Flek is not awful good 4th line I guess.
I will always remember that goal vs sweden in 2021
Flek is 1,73m a 76kg, how this can be a good guy for the 4th line? Who can he defend? He is a scorer in Kometa, but Kometa and NT are really not the same level.

He is not good enough for top 6 role in NT, and he is not right for the checking line. Therefory he is kinda useless in this team. Idk he is actually the one who bothers me least from this terrible group Scotka, Krejcik, Kovarcik, Beranek, Lenc, Flek, Stransky. But I would like to see someone either younger from ELH instead of him, or someone who can actually be put and viable in the bottom 6 like Nosek or Zohorna.

Reactions: Czechboy

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
Flek is 1,73m a 76kg, how this can be a good guy for the 4th line? Who can he defend? He is a scorer in Kometa, but Kometa and NT are really not the same level.

He is not good enough for top 6 role in NT, and he is not right for the checking line. Therefory he is kinda useless in this team. Idk he is actually the one who bothers me least from this terrible group Scotka, Krejcik, Kovarcik, Beranek, Lenc, Flek, Stransky. But I would like to see someone either younger from ELH instead of him, or someone who can actually be put and viable in the bottom 6 like Nosek or Zohorna.
The only use for him is that he is fast

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
For fun and NONE of these positions are accurate nor are the lines (eg. Nosek is not a first liner).. I was just typing names as they came to me.lol

Here is a team of guys we don't want, didn't invite or cut that are available.

Vrana - Nosek - Zadina
Spacek - Chlapik - Kovar
Rychlovsky - Kulich - Rousek
Zohorna - Jenik - Hyka

Knot - Masin
Tichachek - Galvas
Kral - Musil

Rittich
Vanecek or Stezka if Vanecek still hurt
Malek

*Kulich and Rousek may not be available but Rulik made it clear they weren't in consideration

My reserves - Reichel, Mysak, Pavel, Brabenec, Frk, Ivan

I think it'd be damn close and go to Game 7 in a 7 game series.

Again just for fun but a much younger and more active team then the current roster.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
i know it's been said a million times, but leaving Tichacek behind is absolutely unforgivable and inexplicable. even if he banged the coach's wife and the wives of half the team, he should still participate in the WC

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
For fun and NONE of these positions are accurate nor are the lines (eg. Nosek is not a first liner).. I was just typing names as they came to me.lol

Here is a team of guys we don't want, didn't invite or cut that are available.

Vrana - Nosek - Zadina
Spacek - Chlapik - Kovar
Rychlovsky - Kulich - Rousek
Zohorna - Jenik - Hyka

Knot - Masin
Tichachek - Galvas
Kral - Musil

Rittich
Vanecek or Stezka if Vanecek still hurt
Malek

*Kulich and Rousek may not be available but Rulik made it clear they weren't in consideration

My reserves - Reichel, Mysak, Pavel, Brabenec, Frk, Ivan

I think it'd be damn close and go to Game 7 in a 7 game series.

Again just for fun but a much younger and more active team then the current roster.
Some players may be a stretch, but I dont think they would do much worse lol, and definititely it would be more interesting to watch.

I mean based on what was avaiable I am ok with like 70% of the final lineup we are bringing. There is just this group of players which I cant absolutelly stand there: Scotka, Krejcik, Beranek, Lenc, Kovarcik, Stransky, Flek (he doesnt bother me so much, I just think there is no viable role for him in this team)

I would do: Scotka, Krejcik, Beranek, Lenc, Kovarcik, Stransky, Flek out > Tichacek, Galvas/Kral, Nosek, Zohorna, Rychlovsky, Vrana in > and I would be completely thrilled with the team .. as I said 70% of the team is good, its just this terrible group of 7 players which will completely drag us down imo. 7 bad players in the team taking space from better players who could have been there instead is just too many

Last edited:

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
i know it's been said a million times, but leaving Tichacek behind is absolutely unforgivable and inexplicable. even if he banged the coach's wife and the wives of half the team, he should still participate in the WC
And its just completely funny also. For like last 10-15 years everyone is constantly complaining how we dont have enough young good players which we could bring to these tournaments.

Now we have 21yrs old best and most productive defender in the ELH (Tichacek) > we dont bring him. We have a 22yrs old top scorer in the ELH (Rychlovsky) > we dont bring him. We have 20yrs old top prospect (Kulich) who can possibly (and hopefully) be a complete beast in the NHL in a few years > we say that even if he gets available, we are not interested lol.

Its just circus nothing else. What exactly do we want lol? 10 yrs we are complaining there is not enough young good players, and when they are we say "f*** it, not interested, lets bring Beranek and Scotka lets goo"

Reactions: aonb and Goodman68

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Idk now, more that I think about it, the more I think this is not the lineup Rulik initialy wanted to bring to the tournament, but he completely shit himself from the pressure of home WCH and is trying to play it safe without any risk and hoping for a miracle (which will not work). There may be even some pressure from the association and Hadamczik, who could have talked him into the lineup idk.

This doesnt seem like Rulik at all.

Its also safer to fail with those "well known (I say well known cause likes like Scotka, Flek etc. played on WCH before and are rotating in the EHT a lot say they are know even for all those annual 14days fans)" players then take risk bringing some unknown players and then fail with them.

Maybe there is something into that, or maybe he wants this and just sucks lol

Playmaker82

May 2, 2023
Norway
Easy enough. They did not show anything good in the try-outs. Therefore the coach chose to go the more boring and conservative way with his old puppies.. He wants lucky and gritty 2-1 wins when there are no offensive power to be found. But, with a little more "freshness" we could and should have seen Rychlovsky, Tichacek (and maybe Vrana) etc at least.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Real lol. They can be the "Best 4th line in czech history" LOL
I would argue that Nosek, Kampf and Zohorna would be the greatest Czech 4th line in history. Shame they weren't available... oh wait.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Ok one last time tell me this is not much better looking team based on what was available:

Vrana - Cervus - Kase
Rychlovsky - Sedlak - Kubalik
Palat - Kampf - Tomasek
Zohorna - Nosek - Vozenilek - extras: Kondelik, and someone (Chlapik, Kousal, Flek etc. really doesnt matter here)

Tichacek - Gudas
Kempny - Rutta
Kral - Kundratek
Galvas - Spacek

Mrazek - Dostal - Vejmelka (Malek)

Why this team is better? Its much more balanced and offensive/creative.

You have two really good scoring lines with pure shooters Vrana and Kubalik. With elite euro players with NHL experience Cervus, Sedlak, Kase + young, creative and dynamite Rychlovsky.

You have really good two way third line with Palat and Kampf + another shooter with them so there is also capability of doing something in the front.

And you have good checking line with Nosek, Zohorna who are used to defend the best players in the world in NHL + scary big Vozenilek who is complete pain in the ass to play against.

13th attacker is Kondelik who can easily replace anyone in that 4th line if needed.

In the defense you have a perfect balance of left handed and right handed D in every pair.

You have balanced defense between offensive and defensive players + you have an excellent creative D in Tichacek for PP.

Tell me how this is not a better, more balanced team that the one we are bringing lol

I am so happy I'm not alone in the dislike of this team. Watch them win it and we both look like assholes.haha
I would hapilly look like asshole who knows nothing, but I am afraid I wont lol

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
I would argue that Nosek, Kampf and Zohorna would be the greatest Czech 4th line in history. Shame they weren't available... oh wait.
It is the same s**t every year why do we have this mentality dude.
Ofc the NHL guys are gonna be 4th line ELH Guys but NoOOOo

• Haha

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Ok one last time tell me this is not much better looking team based on what was available:

Vrana - Cervus - Kase
Rychlovsky - Sedlak - Kubalik
Palat - Kampf - Tomasek
Zohorna - Nosek - Vozenilek - extras: Kondelik, and someone (Chlapik, Kousal, Flek etc. really doesnt matter here)

Tichacek - Gudas
Kempny - Rutta
Kral - Kundratek
Galvas - Spacek

Mrazek - Dostal - Vejmelka (Malek)

Why this team is better? Its much more balanced and offensive/creative.

You have two really good scoring lines with pure shooters Vrana and Kubalik. With elite euro players with NHL experience Cervus, Sedlak, Kase + young, creative and dynamite Rychlovsky.

You have really good two way third line with Palat and Kampf + another shooter with them so there is also capability of doing something in the front.

And you have good checking line with Nosek, Zohorna who are used to defend the best players in the world in NHL + scary big Vozenilek who is complete pain in the ass to play against.

13th attacker is Kondelik who can easily replace anyone in that 4th line if needed.

In the defense you have a perfect balance of left handed and right handed D in every pair.

You have balanced defense between offensive and defensive players + you have an excellent creative D in Tichacek for PP.

Tell me how this is not a better, more balanced team that the one we are bringing lol

I would hapilly look like asshole who knows nothing, but I am afraid I wont lol
This team might score a goal. Cant have that. 1-0 shutouts all the way to gold is the way.

I can't wait till we are down 4-0 to Canada - send our Beranek and Flek.. double shift them.lol

Reactions: martygod12

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
It is the same s**t every year why do we have this mentality dude.
Ofc the NHL guys are gonna be 4th line ELH Guys but NoOOOo
Gonna be better. my bad spelling mistake

This team might score a goal. Cant have that. 1-0 shutouts all the way to gold is the way.

I can't wait till we are down 4-0 to Canada - send our Beranek and Flek.. double shift them.lol
"Dump it in Jakub" I already see it 😭

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad