Transfer: Summer transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Need someone to occupy the medical room?

It would be career suicide for Pastore is go to the EPL. Much like his move to PSG. In any case, it's his lazy play that did him in, more than anything. At least in Roma he will get time and express himself for 5 minutes before pulling a hamstring.

Purchase that I do not like for Roma, I do not discuss the value of the player but in the Di Francesco's 433 I want to see where they will play him and Schick. Mah ...

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Lozano and Pulisic are also huge manchester united supporter which does not bode well for Liverpool.

Meh i dont know if that matters anymore. What are they gonna do, block a transfer?

Sure if both make offers and money is equal, maybe they choose. But it rarely happens like that.

(Although all supporters want to believe everyone comes to their club cause it's their dream)

Reactions: kyle evs48

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Lozano and Pulisic are also huge manchester united supporter which does not bode well for Liverpool.
I think that's very insignificant.

Rio Ferdinand and Kevin de Bruyne were Liverpool supporters
Jamie Carragher, Robbie Fowler and Adam Lallana were Everton supporters.

These players are professionals. Just pay them.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Sampdoria president saying the Torreira to Arsenal deal is done as far as the clubs side of things is concerned. 30m Euros instead of the 25 buyout to pay in installments.

Bernard leaving Shakhtar on a free. Liverpool and Arsenal been linked in the past.

Lunin to Real not decided according to the father.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Zappacosta to Inter for 12m apparently.

I thought he was a fine rotation/back up player.

Oh well

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Inter's been having a nice window so far, now need to get a winger. I'm curious to see if their coach can find a way to play Lautaro and Icardi together, maybe Lautaro as a shadow striker/CAM like Dybala at Juve.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Yeah, good luck with that one.

I'm still waiting on him to rejoin with Pep... or does he hate Pep and pushed him out? I forget this weeks narrative.
Messi is too much of a coward to ever move into another top league. Even in City, he'd soon find himself on the bench. I don't think Messi is able to make a transition as a player. Most of all I don't think he really has that fire to make an attempt.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Madrid has been quite tame in the transferwindows recently. Wonder if Uncle-Flore is itching to make some Galactico moves this summer.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
You think he has the ability to do with Dybala does? Seems to me he's more Icardi than a Dybala.

Strong finisher, powerful, eye for goal... but lacks in build up play, creativity, passing.

I do. Lautaro is EXTREMELY skilled. He probably isn't as good as Dybala as a playmaker, but he's more powerful and honestly seems like a better dribbler. When he plays alongside Lisandro Lopez he needs to drop back a little bit and he does a very good job. I really love him as a player, could see him succeeding even as a winger. His future is as an all arounder striker, but his skillset allows him to play CAM and W, imo.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Madrid has been quite tame in the transferwindows recently. Wonder if Uncle-Flore is itching to make some Galactico moves this summer.
What I think about your post:

giphy.gif

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Messi is too much of a coward to ever move into another top league. Even in City, he'd soon find himself on the bench. I don't think Messi is able to make a transition as a player. Most of all I don't think he really has that fire to make an attempt.

Hm. I can agree that I don't think Messi is the type of player to try to make a move just for the sake of making a move or trying to find a new challenge or something like that. But I don't see that as a bad thing. As for the bench comment though, there's really not much point in engaging with that

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Not much point you're right.

In any case, who would choose to play in Manchester rather than Barcelona? I mean someone with a wife, kids and a social life?

Reactions: Stray Wasp

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad