Transfer: Summer transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I criticized his play the other week when the US was playing France, and you kind of came to his defense. Maybe I misinterpreted that though.

I don’t remember what I said but i’mma go ahead and guess the latter on that one.

He was a fine BuLi2 striker, like Polter only more marketable, but that’s his ceiling.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
True, but if he does end up being all that is left I'll happily take Leno

I'd be happy in the sense that Cech could go be a drummer in a band instead of our #1 keeper, but I'd love Areola or Lafont. Though with Lafont, he might not be ready to step in as the #1 right away.

Or maybe go poach that Yann Sommer guy from the team @cgf is always talking about. :naughty:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I think that you mean Bürki from Borussia Dortmund, as that’s the club I’m always talking about, Borussia Dortmund...

...I have no clue who that sommer guy is, sounds short...

Reactions: KJS14

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Tuchel already told Areola he is his goalie. This year is the only year where he might split duties if Buffon comes.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I would try very hard to get Brandt from Leverkusen. He just signed a new contract, but I know Voller doesn't like selling to Bayern. Probably wont happen though.
Fun Fact: Liverpool tried for Brandt last summer, couldn't get him and had to settle for some Egyptian guy.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Damn, was hoping Chelsea would go in.

Need someone to occupy the medical room?

It would be career suicide for Pastore is go to the EPL. Much like his move to PSG. In any case, it's his lazy play that did him in, more than anything. At least in Roma he will get time and express himself for 5 minutes before pulling a hamstring.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Wood is Gladbach' s backup plan. A pretty poor one. Gladbach are targetting füllkrug from Hannover, but can't get the deal done. Wood was rumoured here in Hannover as replacement for Füllkrug as well. My proposal is HSV keeps Wood, we keep Füllkrug and Gladbach looks elsewhere.

PSH whatever, like BMG needs Füllkrug anyway. Müsel, Steinkötter & Villalba will wreck everything in their path. Eberl was just trying to hook Kind up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad