Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VIII

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
It’s literally been 5 games but Jesus has become Jesus for folks on here…. BDO get real man. I’d be shocked if he keeps this up.

I was not too hot on the whole Jesus transfer and thought it was a mistake. I'm eating crow on that now because he's turned out to be just what we needed. Now you're telling me I'm going to have to eat crow AGAIN when he drops off? The world is so unfair :cry:

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
of course, Vinicius Spanish citizenship came in today. If it came in a bit earlier, Jesus would be in Madrid. pain.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
of course, Vinicius Spanish citizenship came in today. If it came in a bit earlier, Jesus would be in Madrid. pain.
Real Madrid will never have my sympathy. They won something like 5 CL in 10 years. They are the club with the most world wide appeal. Most players from South America want to join them and they can sign u18 brazilian unlike premier league clubs.

They will most likely sign Endrick Felipe with that free spot.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Real Madrid will never have my sympathy. They won something like 5 CL in 10 years. They are the club with the most world wide appeal. Most players from South America want to join them and they can sign u18 brazilian unlike premier league clubs.

They will most likely sign Endrick Felipe with that free spot.
If you're so jealous of them, nothing's stopping you from changing fandom.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
It's also not like Madrid was going to be paying him some bargain contract.

Yes, PSG paid him an absolute truckload of money to stay, but Madrid would have done the same thing.
Of course we would have.

What is funny is him saying he chose a sporting project or that when the president of your country calls you about where you should work, it is important.

It is all bullshit. He went to the highest bidder and that's fine.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mbappe's new contract will see him earn €251M in 3 years, and came with a €125M signing bonus.

But sure, Macron convinced him
Same as Real's proposal but people still play the "he chose money" card.
Well not people only idiots.

I mean, he does not want to be in chocolate ads because he does not want to give a bad example to kids. He is clearly not an hypocrite who would sign with Qatar.
No, betting ads.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Same as Real's proposal but people still play the "he chose money" card.
Well not people only idiots.

No, betting ads.
Was it the exact same proposal?

According to L'Equipe, the PSG offer surpasses the terms of the Real Madrid deal, which included a £110 million ($137 million) signing bonus and £20 million ($25 million) of annual net salary. Sky says that the PSG signing bonus will also be in the region of £100 million ($125 million) with a monthly salary (£4 million / $5 million) that doubles his current PSG pay.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad