Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Arsene is long gone and still gets hated on. Amazing. You'd think after a lifetime people would have some respect for the guy.
Not when players he bought are thugs wasting space on insane wages. Every single negative that came out of Arsenal last year besides anything to do with Emery came from an Arsene Wenger bought player. Those are the facts, still one of the best managers of all-time, but everyone has a shelf life. He was too selfish, stubborn, and lunatic to realise he was past his five years ago and decided to **** our club more.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Holy ****, I love that Koscielny did that. Get rid of anything that stinks of Arsene Wenger and this type of *****ebaggery is a great start of GTFO of here.

Lol it's not like Arsenal are going to buy anyone to replace him, so this is misguided. Part of their plan of not spending money was to have Koscielny there, and they won't get a large fee for him, so they've been absolutely f***ed. They also have not yet signed any new player to be at their club next season even though they finished where they did. More alarming is that they have also not sold anyone. I'm not the biggest fan of what their competition is doing either (Spurs are absolutely no longer their competition), but United and Chelsea have been far more proactive.

Last edited:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Am I the only one or is SMS ridiculously overrated?

I started watching him last summer after Spurs had been loosely linked to him. Still haven't seen him play a good game.

Did the same with N'Dombele. And unlike SMS I was at times very impressed.

Reactions: Cassano

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

I started watching him last summer after Spurs had been loosely linked to him. Still haven't seen him play a good game.

He had a great season in 17-18. Last year, as you said, quite poor and not just by his standards, but poor period. If anyone pays the rumored price they should be locked in the mental ward.

Reactions: gary69 and Havre

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

I don't think he's overrated. He did have an excellent season the year before followed by an average/below average season. He has loads of potential. He's a victim of a really crazy loud mouthed owner who publically said he rejected 100 million dollar offer for him, last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland