Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I'm high on Brewster and think he can cover anywhere along the front 3, but they're not going to win the league relying on him as their 4th forward right now. I can see Liverpool sticking with what they have, but it's clear that the team needs to progress to overtake City and be proactive.

To be clear, I'm not saying it's a good idea. That being said, if Liverpool can't use their best prospect in games at this stage the same way City used Phil Foden, we have some serious issues.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Lewis Dunk putting an end to his exit rumours. Says he wants to stay and hopefully be the next long term captain now that Bruno is gone. Such a calming thing for the guy to say, we know he could do better than 17 place Brighton but he is a Sussex boy and he knows how much it means to play for the Albion.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
To be clear, I'm not saying it's a good idea. That being said, if Liverpool can't use their best prospect in games at this stage the same way City used Phil Foden, we have some serious issues.
I think Brewster has until January to show he can do it. If he is ready they will address it then

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Lukaku to United is picking up some steam.

Also some links here and there connecting United to SMS who would be a great Pogba replacement.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Do you mean Lukaku staying or going to Inter? I also saw Nikola Milenkovic linked to United.

Lukaku leaving. Apparently Inters sporting director is in London to negotiate a move.

Would be a 2 year loan with an obligation to buy. Inter would pay 10mil this year, 30 next year, 30 the year after.

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Lukaku leaving. Apparently Inters sporting director is in London to negotiate a move.

Would be a 2 year loan with an obligation to buy. Inter would pay 10mil this year, 30 next year, 30 the year after.
I’d probably be okay with that honestly. I don’t really think Lukaku has a place in this team.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
There's a big difference between relying on Brewster as our 4th forward and what City did with Foden. He was heavily insulated and got baby minutes.

If Liverpool want to mount a serious challenge beyond an unrepeatable season they need to be proactive. I'm worried they're going to 'waste' the prime of some of these stars they have now thinking the squad is already there.

Don't get me wrong...an historic 2nd place and the CL are great and I'm never going to complain but if they want more they need to improve still.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Why would Juve want Chiesa when they have Bernardeschi?

Anyways, De Ligt is taking too long. What is Barto waiting for to jump in?

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
de Ligt is easy. Sell Alderweireld to Roma and....

I'm just so pleased that Spurs got N'Dombele early. Not it seems like all the big boys are waiting for the first domino to fall. I am assuming the slow market is very much down to clubs not really knowing where Neymar, Pogba etc. are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad