Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I can see why he would like to move back to France, but such an odd way of doing it. Obviously I don't know if he had been promising things etc. by the club that they are now not upholding? Which is why I asked.

If he is making around 90k a week I would have said fine. Go.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The feeling when your captain is holding out for a move to...Bordeaux. How the 'mightiest' have fallen. :sarcasm:

But seriously what an odd thing to happen; was there any kind of build up to this? I don't remember reading about him wanting out.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
The feeling when your captain is holding out for a move to...Bordeaux. How the 'mightiest' have fallen. :sarcasm:

But seriously what an odd thing to happen; was there any kind of build up to this? I don't remember reading about him wanting out.

He's stated he wanted to return to France before.

I'm glad Arsenal are holding out for a fee. If it was Wenger he would have released him on a free to grant the move.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Unfortunate way for Kos to go out. He has been a great CB at Arsenal for a while.

It was easy to see last year that his time at the club was expiring just based off of his lost speed and overall athleticism.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Griez to Barca to be official tomorrow. Barca went to La Liga HQ today and paid his release clause per L’Equipe

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I’m sure they will. But Griez will at some point end up at Barca, too much smoke.
It's a matter of when not if. But yeah, them denying that the payment will be done tomorrow not that it wouldn't get done.

Also Martinez's manager confirmed Barca's interest for El Toro. Although said there has yet to be contact or a bid. The rumours are Barca is willing to shell out 100 million for him. I think another year is in order and then maybe. Too soon for sure right now.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Inter finally agree Barella deal

Inter have finally agreed a deal to sign Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella for a reported €45m plus bonuses.
Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia, Gazzetta dello Sport and Niccolo Ceccarini all report Barella will undergo a medical tomorrow before putting pen to paper on his Inter contract.
While Sky note the Nerazzurri are signing the 22-year-old on loan with an obligation to buy for €45m plus bonuses, Gazzetta counter that it is a €10m loan with a €35m option to buy.
He is expected to sign a four-year contract worth €2.5m a season and join up with the Beneamata for the International Champions Cup, which kicks off in Singapore against Manchester United on July 20.
It marks the end of a summer-long saga between the player and clubs, with the impasse even bringing Roma into the equation.
The Sardinian made 112 appearances in five seasons with Cagliari’s first team, scoring seven goals and providing six assists, while he has netted twice in seven Italy caps.

Reactions: Cassano

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Italian media is saying Sassuolo want to bail us out on a Toprak transfer, as well. That would be excellent. We've also agreed an 18M fee for Philipp's transfer to Wolfsburg, but Wolfsburg still need to clear funds before the deal can go through. Rode to Frankfurt for 4M hasn't happened yet, but its expected to at some point this summer.

Dembele doesn't want to play at Bayern, so now Bayern trots out their usual stories in the media that they aren't convinced about the player. They still have not signed anyone to their first team squad this summer.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
- Icardi to Juve just won't go away. The scenes Icardi/Ronaldo will produce makes this enticing. It's looking like Juve will snap him up since, Inter are desperate to get rid of him and he can't/won't leave Italy.

- Nuehen Perez gets a loan move to some newly promoted Portuguese team who get this own 33% of Atléti. There really should be regulations on this. How is this not a conflict of interest?

- City being linked with Thiago Almada again new rumour is still 10 million but he will go on loan to Sporting.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Holy ****, I love that Koscielny did that. Get rid of anything that stinks of Arsene Wenger and this type of douchebaggery is a great start of GTFO of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad