Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
United confirm Daniel James transfer. Looks promising, think he may need a loan this season though.

Maybe to Brigton for @robertmac43

Confirmed: Man Utd agree deal in principle to sign Daniel James

If he is going out on loan it makes so much sense to come to Brighton, again based off of just the familiarity with Potter and the fact that he will get a lot of minutes after an underwhelming year from Izquierdo.

Frustrating we did not get the signature, the reported 18 million is a great price for someone with Jame's potential.

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
I mean that's probably not even including the fee for this season on loan.
Afaik it was just the straight 20M pounds.
Based on Ings' first season, if he stays healthy for a full season, (Huge if), then he's worth the 20M.
He's fully capable of potting a double digit amount of goals, something Southampton haven't had since Pelle and Mane.

Ings pairs well with Redmond and potentially Djenepo/Che Adams so I don't have any problem with the price paid for Ings.

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
Like I mentioned in the post above, Southampton is still in discussions for Che Adams (Birmingham).

Djenepo deal hopes to be announced by Tuesday.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Bruno Fernandes linked to Spurs. I know he has an amazing reputation, but I have never been impressed. Admittedly not a player I have seen too many times.

Anyway. Cool for Spurs to be linked to all the biggest names not called M'Bappe or Neymar without it being completely unrealistic.

Supposedly United are set to announce him after the Nation's League finals:
Man Utd have Bruno Fernandes transfer announcement plan

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Emmanuel Dennis being looked at by Arsenal. I believe he is heavily linked with a move to Lyon as well.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Afaik it was just the straight 20M pounds.
Based on Ings' first season, if he stays healthy for a full season, (Huge if), then he's worth the 20M.
He's fully capable of potting a double digit amount of goals, something Southampton haven't had since Pelle and Mane.

Ings pairs well with Redmond and potentially Djenepo/Che Adams so I don't have any problem with the price paid for Ings.

If we're being honest, I don't mind the player at all. He's a pretty good player, but with those knees, I'm not sure I trust him. If he's healthy, it paid off. If not, it's up for grabs.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Carrasco is like a minor step up from Denis Suarez, so not an amazing sign, but if it's cheap he provides solid depth. Wish his surname was spelled Tolisso though.

Bloody hell, I truly hope Arsenal see's that Xhaka at 55 million would be an absurd get. Also seems that Napoli will purchase Ospina from us for 3 or so million pounds.

Reactions: robertmac43

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Emmanuel Dennis being looked at by Arsenal. I believe he is heavily linked with a move to Lyon as well.

That's an interesting rumour. I could see Lyon buying him as a project but right now he's nowhere near ready to go to Arsenal or the PL in general. Talented kid for sure but so incredibly inconsistent, and still has to learn so many things. Defensively he's awful at times, his passing can be very frustrating, mentally he's not that strong (yet) either.
Right now I'd say he's a poor man's Onyekuru.

If they're scouting Club Brugge than they're better off looking at Krepin Diatta. Now that kid is going to be a star.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I hope Carrasco gets across the finish line. Shouldn't be too much money and it's low risk, worst case scenario he is just depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad