Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Just a rumour at this point, I guess Inter just need a commanding Mid ;)
Insanity Since inter is better of scooping up young midfielders they can flip later on. This is just stupidity. But some say Lo Celso @ 80 is an overpayment or Ivan can’t get 40 million? lol I say.

If Rackitic doesn’t get barca at least 300 million they got robbed at this point.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Insanity Since inter is better of scooping up young midfielders they can flip later on. This is just stupidity. But some say Lo Celso @ 80 is an overpayment or Ivan can’t get 40 million? lol I say.

If Rackitic doesn’t get barca at least 300 million they got robbed at this point.

Inter would be better off putting the money in a giant pile and lighting it on fire.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I can think of no player that would make Antonio Conte as mad as Mesut Özil, so I'm calling the Özil to Inter links a load of B.S until he's holding the actual kit.

I could maybe see it as he could shelter him in a 3-4-3, but yeah Ozil and Conte would be a disaster.

Conte does owe his PL title win to Ozil putting in a masterclass 3-0 win against Chelsea and then him switching to the 3-4-3 for the rest of the season, so...

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Edu polo saying Barcelona are wanting a left back, and two strikers.

- He said Griezmann was one that reactivated talks with the board in the month of February. Also stated he is wanted by Valverde and Abidal but it won't be until July because that's when Griezmann's release clause goes down to 120 million.
- Want a pure number 9 that can compete with Suarez and be chosen for important matches
- They want a left back that can rotate with Alba as well.
- They won't buy a CB unless it's De Ligt because they are happy with the position. He said there is problems over the transfer because of Mino Raiola.

Could be additional transfers on top of that depending on who leaves.

It's so easy it's painful to read this:
  • 120 million? Right amount, wrong player. Griezmann is excellent, but the obvious choice is somebody else.
  • Don't need to go crazy on a LB. Could even go Cucurella or Miranda.
  • I would get De Ligt done. Get him on one of those Madridesque six year deals too. Shit goes down the drain with Raiola then he can leave on a free, after six years. Whatever happens, Umtiti should stay.
Perfect time to ring some real changes while keeping a strong spine/core of players.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
F2C2D83F-112E-4312-B081-59C4FD6C6EBD.jpeg

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Arsenal looking heavily at Carrasco for at least the third straight summer window.

The Xhaka to Inter rumour is still alive and is being picked up by more outlets, nothing too official though. I would laugh so hard if this happens!

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Bruno Fernandes linked to Spurs. I know he has an amazing reputation, but I have never been impressed. Admittedly not a player I have seen too many times.

Anyway. Cool for Spurs to be linked to all the biggest names not called M'Bappe or Neymar without it being completely unrealistic.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Eriksen isn't the fastest guy either. Those type of midfielders don't need to be fast. Silva for example is fairly slow.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Eriksen isn't the fastest guy either. Those type of midfielders don't need to be fast. Silva for example is fairly slow.
Fernandes doesn't have that explosive first step that Silva has, and Eriksen is deceptively quick though I wouldn't say rapid or anything. Fernandes looks slow in an Emre Can sort of way; he doesn't turn, move or react particularly fast. He has a lot of impressive elements to his game but I'm definitely interested to see how he translates to a league like the EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad