Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Don't know if already mentioned, but the Cuisance from Bayern to Leeds transfer won't hppen. The player didn't pass the medical.

There are rumours Mario Götze might sign with Hertha BSC.

source is kicker.de

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So Spurs are paying 3m for Carlos Vinícius?

Which is slightly more than what they got for loaning out Rose for half a year. How does that add up?

Not that I'm complaining. I don't know the player, but he can be Raziak for all I care at that cost.

I'm just astonished by the quality Spurs have brought in the last 12 months+. Ndombele (finally looking like a player - and god what a player, Lo Celso (brilliant), Bale, Reguilon (early days, but love him already) and Bergwijn (slow start this year, but potential is sky high - very highly regarded by all Spursfans I know - for good reason).

Additionally players like Vinicius, Højbjerg and Doherty seem like very clever adds to the squad. Gedson is not a bad player either even if I don't think he will make it.

On we go with Skriniar. I can see why people support City. Quite exciting getting all of these new toys....

Spurs has had a great window. Adding Skriniar would make it better. If Mourinho doesn’t mess things up, I think they have a better chance than Arsenal of challenging United for top four.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
A shame with Foyth. Still love him, but he got to play regularly now.

Reactions: Fro

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Spurs has had a great window. Adding Skriniar would make it better. If Mourinho doesn’t mess things up, I think they have a better chance than Arsenal of challenging United for top four.

For the moment Mourinho is god at Spurs.

Haven't seen this kind of optimism in the group as a whole since 2017.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Good luck to him.

I know many LFC fans are pissed to see him go but to me it is the best move for his career. He will be coached well and have 1st team football.
Yeah I mean honestly it’s a Win - Win. And with how Edwards structured the deal, LFC are a bit protected too.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I have no problem with it. I think it’s a great deal for both parties. Liverpool need him to go somewhere and play decent competition. Full stop. With loans, especially to the EPL, you never know if they’re going to get playing time. Going abroad can work, but maybe not for the player in some cases. Here, he’s going to get playing time. If he’s great, you buy him back in a season or two, and he plays. If he isn’t, money made, and you don’t have to worry.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Curious to see the what the option to buy is worth, every article just says he's going on loan but isn't specifying the amount. Good for him to get playing time and good for Arsenal to get him off the wage bills. I wish him all the success in the world and he's much better than what he showed at the Arsenal, but not too sad to see him leave because I don't think he did enough to get that status from me IMHO.

Reactions: robertmac43

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
We had Ian Ayre. Woodward is your Ian Ayre.
Ian Ayre was so bad at Liverpool. His next job was Nashville in MLS.
It’s very annoying that he’s so good at brining money into the club because that will keep him from being fired because the glazers love $$$. But it’s genuinely impressive how bad he is on the footballing side of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad