Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
So Spurs are paying 3m for Carlos Vinícius?

Which is slightly more than what they got for loaning out Rose for half a year. How does that add up?

Not that I'm complaining. I don't know the player, but he can be Raziak for all I care at that cost.

I'm just astonished by the quality Spurs have brought in the last 12 months+. Ndombele (finally looking like a player - and god what a player, Lo Celso (brilliant), Bale, Reguilon (early days, but love him already) and Bergwijn (slow start this year, but potential is sky high - very highly regarded by all Spursfans I know - for good reason).

Additionally players like Vinicius, Højbjerg and Doherty seem like very clever adds to the squad. Gedson is not a bad player either even if I don't think he will make it.

On we go with Skriniar. I can see why people support City. Quite exciting getting all of these new toys....

Reactions: Fro

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So german and english teams are also after Saliba now that he's available. People here are laughing At him not playing a minute when Gabriel (good but inferior player) is playing decent minutes.
Rennes already called a while back but Arsenal rejected. Since then Arsenal hasn't been able to sell at CB so have changed their tune. Lots of teams interested. Rennes is very advanced with Rugani so it's not going to be easy.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
Saliba is RCB not same as Gabriel.

Gabriel compétition is Mari...Kolasinac lolll

RCB we have Luiz.Holding and Mustafi.Sokratis.

Not sure Mikel wanna play 2 youngsters in his boring style.

Giving him playing time is good. Also he just lost his mother recently...need to focus back.

Dont agree with Arsenal...but oh well

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Saliba is getting loaned out to be closer to his family because his mother recently died. Sad to hear.

Last edited:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Arteta said they’re looking at another transition year because he didn’t have a transition year last year due to injuries and the French league getting cancelled for COVID.

Also it’s entirely possible that Arteta picked up his defender evaluation skills from Pep.

Haha.

And good to see the culture Wenger built is still alive.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Never heard of the source, it would be reasonable to assume they are not very reliable. Arsenals official account follow them though

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Great deal for Southampton.
Diallo, a former CB (brother to Abdou) exploded as a DM last season. He could very well establish himself as a very very good DM.

Reactions: King Makar19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad