Transfer: Summer Transfer News And Rumors part 10: Sky Sports Deadline Day show and lack of dildos

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
Nice little signing for Madrid if true. Just hope the kid gets some real minutes this season given how thin and static our midfield is. I don't want to see Camavinga shipped out on a questionable loan come January.

Midfield signing out of nowhere with minimal rumours, reminds me of Kovacic.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Ideal profile to be first choice left wingback in this Tuchel system

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I hate tweets like this. Say it's more than complicated, and then say it simply comes down to if Chelsea pays the release clause, so not complicated at all? Why not just tell us what is complicated about the deal.

Yea that doesn't sound remotely complicated at all. "Pay the release clause or we don't sell" is essentially as simple a transfer deal can get.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It is a great deal.

I am a little scared that we are not going to give him the proper playing time though.

Midfield is crowded. Modric and Kroos are injured at the moment though.

Valverde, Camavinga, Casemiro midfield trio is pretty freaking good ;)

Especially with the fossil at the helm

Play Saliba and Gabriel together and we have no CB issues. We can look good with the right guys but Arteta doesn’t like good footballers.

Look at things as they are not as how you want them to be.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Yea that doesn't sound remotely complicated at all. "Pay the release clause or we don't sell" is essentially as simple a transfer deal can get.
Since it says all parties involved, I imagine there is stuff about agents, Kounde's replacement, Chelsea having to sell Zouma first, etc., but the follow up to the lead doesn't make sense.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Especially with the fossil at the helm

Look at things as they are not as how you want them to be.
We were discussing Arteta’s transfer policy so I can definately say he has the option to play Saliba, which means he doesn’t have to sign both White and Tomiyasu (who might play RB I guess).

The fact that United isn't in on a loan with buy option deal for him is infuriating.
Definately need him more than Chelsea do. You have great high end talent in your squad but too many weak links to win the title. Hard to win with Fred-McTominay as the pivot.

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
We were discussing Arteta’s transfer policy so I can definately say he has the option to play Saliba, which means he doesn’t have to sign both White and Tomiyasu (who might play RB I guess).

If you were dumb enough to watch a single second of the game against City, you saw right away that our back line was atrocious and that’s being polite.

We’ve had issues with crosses and set pieces for years and what I saw from Chambers and the rest of the 3 stooges was nothing short of a joke. Saliba should be playing over anyone we have at the moment and yes, that also includes Ben White, who’s mediocre in the air.

We are committing the same mistakes week after week, it’s just so infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad