Transfer: Summer Transfer News And Rumors part 10: Sky Sports Deadline Day show and lack of dildos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
And in case people don't get the reference:

alan-irwin-010.jpg

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Interesting things will happen when the ridiculous World Cup in Qatar is over. For the moment we have to bear Ceferin's noisy silence, but in any case there are teams and leagues that will always enjoy their appeal, and others that will not be able to buy it even with all the oil wells in the world.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I think the problem of luxury tax is the issue of inflated player values and only so many clubs being able to afford them. It is happening already, but it would likely accelerate. Maybe it’s already the case, but at some point, three or four clubs will be the only ones able to afford certain players. It’s basically already there. Luxury tax will just cement that.

Maybe that’s ok, but I’m not sure if it’s great for football

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I don't really see there being an effective way of removing the impact of big money owners and big money contracts in football short of instituting a salary and net transfer spending cap across all UEFA leagues. But that'll basically just help teams that can stockpile and loan.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Jesus is still a good player. It's better than losing Ronaldo for nothing. I just don't like Jesus' permanent cry face.
He’s a solid player. But he’s not good enough to be a game in game out starter for a team with title hopes imo.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Is he a player I'd choose from City? No. It's better than get zip a dee do dah.
100% agree. I think Juve would be smart to do it. But I’m just saying it would be a massive upgrade to City.

Even though it will inevitably crush the 14 year old me seeing CR7 in a City jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca