Transfer: Summer Transfer News And Rumors part 10: Sky Sports Deadline Day show and lack of dildos

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
That's now how it works and you should know that. If you criticize another club it's absolutely fair game for others to hit back at your own club for similar things. How can you be apart of footballing culture and not know this? Like seriously.
Yeah totally chill as long as people don’t then complain that Arsenal is always a topic of conversation.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The rare good Dortmund fan; poor guy just couldn't accept that his Favre-hate was misguided.
So good I didn't even know he was a Dortmund fan.... although I lump you all in categories. So you're a fan of a german team you are a german/Bundesliga fan. Arsenal, English and EPL fan. And so on. Makes things easier and more simple imo.

Reactions: cgf

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
If Arsenal fans stopped talking about them in EVERY thread, they would be thought of like Everton.
In this instance, cgf brought up Arsenal in relation to a comment about Dortmund that was entirely unrelated to Arsenal. We’ve completed, now, the HF soccer cycle. An Arsenal fan says something unrelated, another fan brings up Arsenal, the Arsenal fan responds, people start talking about Arsenal and then someone complains that we’re always talking about Arsenal. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: AB13 and KJS14

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Minor American transfers

Confirmed
Erik Palmer-Brown to Troyes (apparently on loan)
Jack Devries on loan to Venezia (been rumored for months)

Rumored
Hoppe to Mallorca (rumored to be having a medial this morning)

Reactions: PanniniClaus

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
In this instance, cgf brought up Arsenal in relation to a comment about Dortmund that was entirely unrelated to Arsenal. We’ve completed, now, the HF soccer cycle. An Arsenal fan says something unrelated, another fan brings up Arsenal, the Arsenal fan responds, people start talking about Arsenal and then someone complains that we’re always talking about Arsenal. Rinse and repeat.

SEPH has compared Dortmund to Arsenal disparagingly since Klopp was in black & yellow. That's why I feel that bringing them up when SEPH is taking an unprovoked & inaccurate shot is relevant. If it hadn't been him*, I wouldn't have mentioned that team.

*or maybe AB

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Someone just tell me something good about Tomoyasu and then we can go back to bickering.

Reactions: cgf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad