Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 11: Sky Sports Deadline Day show needs Roy Kent

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

This seems like a weird, almost toxic codependent relationship at this point.

I mean Lingard very clearly wanted to stay instead of going to West Ham. So United offers him a new contract and he rejected it, which makes very little sense all around. United did overvalue him but the whole situation is a mess.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I mean Lingard very clearly wanted to stay instead of going to West Ham. So United offers him a new contract and he rejected it, which makes very little sense all around. United did overvalue him but the whole situation is a mess.
Well, to both your first two sentences, that's why I said codependent. Lingard may love the club, but unless he just loves collecting a paycheck, he doesn't play and gets grief from the supporters. Why he refuses to move on is beyond me.

For United, he's clearly a bit part player on relatively big wages, what's the obsession? Yeah, they definitely overvalued him this summer and now they're going to play him for 10 minutes every fourth game, but are still intent on resigning him?

Bizarre all around.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Well, to both your first two sentences, that's why I said codependent. Lingard may love the club, but unless he just loves collecting a paycheck, he doesn't play and gets grief from the supporters. Why he refuses to move on is beyond me.

For United, he's clearly a bit part player on relatively big wages, what's the obsession? Yeah, they definitely overvalued him this summer and now they're going to play him for 10 minutes every fourth game, but are still intent on resigning him?

Bizarre all around.
Yeah I don’t get it at all. I would’ve sold him for 10-15 mil and just ended things. But who knows.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
AS is saying that Haaland has no release clause. It’s supposedly not a good source though, so we’ll have to see if it ends up being correct. There has been strangely little confirmation for this oft-repeated point about a release clause. Neither the agent or club has confirmed it, and the only ones stating there is aren’t reliable sources.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Hey guys,
Since my case was discussed over two pages, my character, without the mods stepping in, I guess mods will find it appropriate too that I answer here.

1/ I'm absolutely amazed I was banned and not the other part. Then again, I got a warning two months back for saying "your post was crap". 100% true.

2/ I indeed have had heated debates with plenty of people (many of whom I like very much). IRL, I'm a nice guy, passionate but patient, etc... I just don't have the time to waste on racists, jerks and troll on the internet so my passionate side tends to take over, I'll admit. HOWEVER, I don't have any personnal problem with guys here except for 2. Racists and liars I just hate.

3/ I thank the numerous posters who defended me. As for the 4 guys who dumped shit on me while I was on "vacations", I am not surprised.
- One hates me because he hates being proven wrong. We had TWO debates over years. One was because he didn't understand the concept of escaping pressure (aka press resistance), which is football talk. Many people tried to explain to him, not just me, but he hated me ever since. No problem, I don't care. Then we had another debate because an italian paper talked about Inter trying to get an EPL player but according to him, only EPL sources are worthy of anything. Again, he stubbornly decided to continue into his nonsense. I don't have a problem with the guy, he just hates being argued with. Too bad on such a board.
- Another is a known troll, who had fights with multiple people. I do find it amusing he thinks I'm the one fighting here. He posts his trolling message in every thread and loves it.
- The third one is a racist, I don't want to talk about him, because I hate racists and he was not worth my time nor my ban.
- As for the last one, I expected, or rather projected, don't know which, that he would lie like he always does, and he surely didn't disappoint.
I never ever sent anything bad through PM/DM/whatever, and I can screenshot my box for anyone who has doubts. I do find it interesting he says a mod talks with him about me. Either it's f***ing unethical, or he's lying again, which is once again, just as much of a projection as an expectation.

Now, what I'm going to do to continue to post with the guys I enjoy here (the rest) is for the first time I'll add 3 of those guys (liar, racist and troll) to my ignore list.

I'm sure mods will find it fair to let me answer after all the seriously flamable content about me posted the last week in this thread and that they found fair too. There won't be any more comments about me about this.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
3/ I thank the numerous posters who defended me. As for the 4 guys who dumped shit on me while I was on "vacations", I am not surprised.
- One hates me because he hates being proven wrong. We had TWO debates over years. One was because he didn't understand the concept of escaping pressure (aka press resistance), which is football talk. Many people tried to explain to him, not just me, but he hated me ever since. No problem, I don't care. Then we had another debate because an italian paper talked about Inter trying to get an EPL player but according to him, only EPL sources are worthy of anything. Again, he stubbornly decided to continue into his nonsense. I don't have a problem with the guy, he just hates being argued with. Too bad on such a board.
I debate/argue with people constantly by the way, here, the COVID forum, etc. My problem is specifically with you. Your characterizations of those debates is incredibly biased and laughably inaccurate, but I'm hardly surprised.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You can go back and read them again. It's the plain hard truth.
And they are telling.
But I won't go down that road again. I don't have anything against you, sorry that's not mutual.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Hey guys,
Since my case was discussed over two pages, my character, without the mods stepping in, I guess mods will find it appropriate too that I answer here.

1/ I'm absolutely amazed I was banned and not the other part. Then again, I got a warning two months back for saying "your post was crap". 100% true.

2/ I indeed have had heated debates with plenty of people (many of whom I like very much). IRL, I'm a nice guy, passionate but patient, etc... I just don't have the time to waste on racists, jerks and troll on the internet so my passionate side tends to take over, I'll admit. HOWEVER, I don't have any personnal problem with guys here except for 2. Racists and liars I just hate.

- Another is a known troll, who had fights with multiple people. I do find it amusing he thinks I'm the one fighting here. He posts his trolling message in every thread and loves it.
- The third one is a racist, I don't want to talk about him, because I hate racists and he was not worth my time nor my ban.
- As for the last one, I expected, or rather projected, don't know which, that he would lie like he always does, and he surely didn't disappoint.
I never ever sent anything bad through PM/DM/whatever, and I can screenshot my box for anyone who has doubts. I do find it interesting he says a mod talks with him about me. Either it's f***ing unethical, or he's lying again, which is once again, just as much of a projection as an expectation.

Now, what I'm going to do to continue to post with the guys I enjoy here (the rest) is for the first time I'll add 3 of those guys (liar, racist and troll) to my ignore list.

I'm sure mods will find it fair to let me answer after all the seriously flamable content about me posted the last week in this thread and that they found fair too. There won't be any more comments about me about this.

Welcome back, we missed you. You're our own French taunter and we love you for it. ;)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
@Savi, who are some Belgian players that Dortmund could target for a transfer in January or the summer? I think we might add to the BVBelgium contingent. And if Witsel becomes subtracted, we might need a new member. We were already trying to add Onana in the prior window, so they are trying to add to the contingent.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: