Summer Friendlies - 2019

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I'm about to go AB13 on these Spurs players if they dont calm down. A lot of nasty tackles.

Need Rojo the bouncer to crack someone and send a message.

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Felt like watching the w*nkers play today.

Don’t like to admit it but Troy Parrot looks decent for Spurs, although he is being severely overhyped here. I know it is a meaningless friendly, but the rest of the team is a lot more enjoyable to watch today though, especially the diving pr*ck that wears number 20.

Last edited:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Watching the game with the MUTV commentators you get the impression that any tackle is a bad tackle.

Early days, but I would be disappointed if Llorente was signed when Parrott looks this promising. He won't play much in 19/20, but rather see him getting the minutes than Llorente.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It sucks to see players get injured in preseason.

Double sucks that it was on a play that had long been flagged offside but the ref let it go for 20 seconds for who knows what reason.

One of the reasons he had to lunge is because there was no cover and there was no cover because everyone else saw the offside and had long since stopped except Bailly and Son.

Reactions: Venkman and Juve

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Feel sorry for Bailly. Got to move to a team where he can be first choice. This start stop thing getting injured all the time at Utd will never work.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Son has changed the game. Looks ridiculously fit this early.

Poor N'Dombele looks again 6 months off playing in the PL - physically. Will be interesting to see if he can catch up. Hope so.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Looks like it's getting ripped up easy, but I'd still rather play on that then half the garbage in the US.

It's utterly astonishing that clubs go to the lengths they do to keep players fit and healthy, and then throw them out on a baseball or NFL field for some extra cash in the off season. It's so, so stupid.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Loving Origi's poacher's instincts. van den Berg got a pretty good reception, too. Also ran into John Gibbons again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad