Summer Friendlies - 2019

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Real getting torn apart that last goal was pure magic. Correa looking like a 50 mill player. Typical shitty madrid though probably stumble to another CL trophy.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
So if Benfica beats Milan in 90 minutes, they'll likely take home the coveted International Champions Cup unless United also beat Milan in 90 and do it by several goals.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Glen Murray getting in on the pre-season scoring. The man is like a fine wine, getting better with age :p

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Barça win 2-0 against Iniesta's Vissel Kobe. Not a huge test but still some positives with Frenkie and Todibo being pretty impressive again. Malcom and Rafinha had a good game as well. Also young La Masia striker Carles Perez scored both goals, this kid really needs to get some chances this season. He reminds me a bit of Villa tbh.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Dortmund has two academy players still in first team training, Pherai and Reyna. Pherai is probably going to be battling for minutes a year from now. Maybe he’ll get a debut the last few games of the season, if the games are meaningless. Reyna was brought along initially for marketing reasons because we had two games in the USA and he’s American. Favre was impressed, so he’s stayed on. I think he’s more of a two year academy player, and then he goes into the first team, if he’s even given a contract at that point, but I guess it’s possible he could be on the Pherai timeline.

We have to worry about getting our young professional first team players playing time this season before academy players are integrated. With the current team, I’m struggling to see where the minutes for Raschl, Gomez and Unbehaun will come from. They might have to go out on loan.

Reactions: Deficient Mode

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Areloa with a horrendous blunder, I don't think he is the man to take PSG to the heights they want in Europe.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Dortmund has two academy players still in first team training, Pherai and Reyna. Pherai is probably going to be battling for minutes a year from now. Maybe he’ll get a debut the last few games of the season, if the games are meaningless. .

High hopes for Pherai here. One of the best Dutch prospects from the 2001 generation. He's been killing it in Germany since leaving AZ two years ago.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I finished the Arsenal/Real match the other day and even though Madrid didn't look good Marcelo is still unbelievable in creating chances. He was the main factor for both of Real goals. Not surprised Arsenal lost though on penalties, the whole line up was just kids where RM split their first team from first to second half.

Can't believe there are rumours of Real Madrid actually wanting to sell him, he will go down as one of the best fullbacks of all time easily.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad